Bookly helps you track your reading in real-time, manage your books, make a habit out of reading and see your progress over time.
Add real books, e-books or audiobooks to your collections, track reading with the timer and get access to awesome stats that will help you improve and read even more. Set goals and reminders to stay motivated, get weekly and monthly infographic reports on your progress.
TRACK YOUR READING IN REAL-TIME
- Start the timer every time you read with a simple tap
- Record your current page number of the books you're reading
- See how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace
- Set a Book Goal to finish your book by a given time
- Add your own rating, thoughts, and quotes for each book
- Play ambient sounds while you read
- Generate awesome Infographics style reports for every book
- Unlock achievements to stay motivated and read even more
GET READING STATS & RESULTS
- Get tons of insightful Stats: total read time, pages read, reading speed, estimated book finish time, daily reading time, days you read in a row, reading streak and more
- Generate Reading Reports with graphs and stats per book/month/year
- Set Monthly or Yearly Goals in number of hours, pages or books
- Set daily reminders to keep you motivated to achieve your reading goals
- Use the powerful Bookly Assistant to read more, get personalized reading suggestions, reminders, reports and a lot more
- Share your progress directly from the app
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BOOKS
- Track and manage your entire library of books, e-books and audiobooks
- Setup your own custom book Collections, like "Wishlist", "Favourites"
- Get book details by scanning the ISBN barcode or searching online directly in the app
- Store and sync your books among devices using iCloud
- Never lose a book again, mark a book as lent or borrowed
- - -
Bookly is free to download and use. No online account or signup needed. The Pro version is free with a 7 day trial, after which we offer three subscription packages: $4.99/month (1 Month Subscription), $19.99/6 months (6 Month Subscription), and $29.99/year (1 Year Subscription). All other features remain free to use indefinitely.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription service conditions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Important: This app is for book TRACKING and MANAGEMENT. Book content and the actual reading is not done in the app.*
We are happy to be back with a new update that brings some great improvements:
- get book of the week, discover authors, articles, see what the community is reading, How-Tos, and many more in the new Bookly assistant section
- you can now edit the finish date of a book
- per book goal is now a lot more accurate
- improved design of the add book screen to make things more clear and easy to read
- you can now share images of your book collections making it a lot easier to suggest books to friends
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We know we should spend more time reading, but sometimes we need a little push to start turning those pages. Bookout’s cheerful achievements and easy stat-tracking encourage us to turn off the TV and curl up with a great novel. We get a real sense of satisfaction from hitting our monthly reading goals, not to mention whittling down that dusty pile of books on our nightstand.
Applikationen er fantastisk, hvis man som mig har brug for at have styre på hvor meget man læser.
De tre bedste ting er
• Bliver motiveret.
• bliver minde om at læse.
Great app for organizing books and keep track of everything. No complaints
- TWODOOR GAMES SRL
- 148.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bookly
- In-App Purchases
- Bookly Pro 449,00 kr
- One Month of Pro 39,00 kr
- One Year of Pro 155,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.