New version of the multi-awarded board game. Now in 3D. Includes improved AI, 3D landscape, new exclusive features.
*** Carcassonne fits that opening game niche that every game group needs. -Tyler Nichols, Board Game Quest
*** Carcassonne = Great game, great mechanics, great pieces, great fun! -The Board Game Family
A TILE PLACEMENT GAME OF CREATING LANDSCAPES, CLAIMING AREAS, AND GAINING POINTS
Discover or re-discover Carcassonne, the multi-awarded tile-based game in which players draw and place their tiles to build a medieval city. Place your cities, roads, abbeys or fields to enlarge your landscape, then place your followers, the meeples. Knights, robbers or farmers... Each meeple will help you control your territory and win points.
But be careful, you will need all your best strategy and tactics to maximum your points! Place your tiles and your meeples wisely to stop your opponents and win the game.
FIVE EXPANSIONS: ENLARGE YOUR LANDSCAPE AND OPTIMIZE YOUR POINTS
Thanks to the mini expansions ""The River"" and ""The Abbot"", you can embellish your landscape and vary your game to enjoy new ways to play! Double or even triple your points thanks to the new buildings in the Inns & Cathedrals expansion! And with the Traders & Builders expansion, score more points with the trading commodities and build faster with the builders! Discover the city of Carcassonne covered with a blanket of white snow in the Winter Edition... and look out for the Gingerbread Man and the bonus points he'll give you!
• Accessible and tactical gameplay adapted from the award-winning Carcassonne board game
• Five expansions:
- The River, the Inns & Cathedrals and the Traders & Builders expansions as well as the Winter Edition are all available to purchase from the Shop,
• Up to 4 players! Play against the computer in solo mode, face off your friends in Pass and Play or challenge players from around the world in online mode
• There is no more 3 but 4 different behaviors you can chose before starting a game with AIs. They all propose a better challenge than the previous ones. Players who want to experiment a true challenge will play against the Conqueror AI who is the strongest AI of the game.
• Try out the aerial top view to refine your strategy!
• Additional strategic layers compared to the physical version:
- field view which allows you to see the field possession of each player
- remaining tile list: allows you to see the tiles which are remaining in the draw pile
Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Spillet er alt for langsomt i forhold til det gamle Carcason.
It is to slow. In solo play, Human versus Computer, the computer use a lot of times thinking and I almost loose interest of playing.
The game crash often and stop in the play. It’s not the animation. Have only tried the A1.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we thank you for your feedback. Could you give us more information about your issues on our helpshift? https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/carcassonne/?l=enIs the slowness linked with the AI or do the animations "slow" the game?
- Asmodee Digital
- 275.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © copyright 2017 Hans im Glück Verlag GmbH
- 45,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- Inns & Cathedrals Expansion 25,00 kr
- The River 17,00 kr
- The Princess and the Dragon 25,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.