Cora Health is the only app you need to keep track of your blood pressure and to improve your heart health by gaining a healthier lifestyle.
► “One of the most innovative startups in the European health industry” – The Next Web X, Health Innovation Landscape Europe 2019
► “Most innovative national digital solution in Health & Well-Being” – World Summit Awards 2017
Did you know that high blood pressure is one of the major contributors to many strokes and heart attacks? Luckily, there are ways to reduce your risk of heart disease: being more active, eating healthier and reducing stress.
Cora Health helps you achieve a healthier lifestyle, making it easy for you to track and analyse the state and development of your condition and to take steps against it.
- track all blood pressure data and medication and get insightful information and analytics
- improve your heart health through weekly activity goals and challenges
- get reminded of important dates related to your condition
- synchronise all blood pressure data with the Apple Health app
- [Premium] Export comprehensive PDF and CSV reports
- [Premium] Restrict access to Cora Health using PIN code or Touch ID
Cora Health is free to download and subscription-based to use:
- The Cora Health Premium (Month) subscription is billed monthly and auto-renews itself unless you cancel it on the App Store. It provides you unrestricted access to all features of Cora, such as data exports and passcode protection. Furthermore, a soon-to-be-released cloud-based backup service is included in this subscription.
- The Cora Health Premium (Year) subscription is billed yearly and provides the same unrestricted access to all features as Cora Premium (Month).
If you’re serious about improving your heart health, Cora Health Premium is for you. Cora Premium includes:
- Unlimited charts, challenges and reminders
- PDF & CSV reports
- passcode protection
- & all future updates
The Cora Health app is free to download.
Cora Health Premium requires In-App subscription at 2.99€/month or 19.99€/year
Upgrading to Cora Health Premium will charge your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your Account Settings in the App Store settings after purchase.
Cora Health uses icons provided by www.Icons8.com.
We are constantly working to make Cora Health better for you. This version includes several minor improvements and fixes translation mistakes.
If you enjoy using Cora Health, please take a moment to leave a review in the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Det bedste til mit brug
Overskriften siger det hele ;)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you like our app! Don't hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com if there's something we could improve.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Swiftware OU
- 128.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Swiftware OÜ 2017-2021
- In-App Purchases
- Cora Premium (Month) 25,00 kr
- Cora Premium (Year) 155,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.