Danfoss Ally™ - a new frontrunner in connected home heating
It’s time to say hello to a smart heating system that fits into your pocket.
Danfoss Ally™ gives you all the benefits of a full-blown smart heating system – in a simple easy-to-use app.
With Danfoss Ally™ you get full control of your radiator and floor heating as well as your heating bill.
From virtually anywhere and at any time whether you’re at home or on the go.
You can even control your heating system with your voice as Danfoss Ally™ speaks with all your other IoT friends.
The intuitive app user interface is designed to make your everyday life as simple and comfortable as possible. The app guides you through the quick set-up. Lets you fit your home heating to your daily routines. And gives you the complete overview and control at all times.
Danfoss Ally™ is Zigbee 3.0 certified. This means that it speaks the same wireless language as tons of other smart home devices around the globe. Allowing you to connect Danfoss Ally™ to your existing smart home setup. And to make your smart home even smarter.
Life is complicated enough as it is. No need for your smart heating to be.
• Full control of radiator and underfloor heating via the app on your smartphone
• A higher level of comfort and energy efficiency by adapting room temperature to a daily schedule
• Easy to use and install with the intuitive app control
• Designed to bridge form and functionality
• Remote control from everywhere
• Up to 30% energy savings
• Fits all valves
• A maintenance-free thermostat – the battery lasts up to two years
• Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
• Excellent temperature control
• EPBD compliant
• Open API
• Zigbee 3.0 certified
Thank you for using the Danfoss Ally™ App.
We are pleased to announce an improved App.
New in this version:
• Danfoss Zigbee Repeater integration
• (Repeater integration requires Ally™ Gateway firmware 5.27.8)
• Status for devices in manual mode is now shown in the all devices list
• Device sequence, device management and room management: new design
• Minor bug fixes and design improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is like the app is not complete or a beta. No bugs or anything but features one would expect from a home automation ano 2020 is missing. For example: where is the “at-home-today” for the entire house. If I’m having a vacation day I need go to every room to active. Same goes with vacation settings. That not useful. Please fix
- Danfoss A/S
- 128.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kashmiri, Kazakh, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Danfoss A/S
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.