Looking for a new creative hobby? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator. Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. Unlock 'My Homes' to access bathrooms, kitchens and more customization options to bring your dream homes to life! It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
* Relax through play and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Level up to access 'My Homes' - with dream homes of your very own to design as you wish!
* Play with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Love the items in your favorite room? You can shop for them directly through Design Home! Click any piece you love and buy it for your own home. With new pieces added every day, Design Home literally puts the best home décor (alternative: furnishings) directly at your fingertips. Not only can you discover brands and trends, you can own them, too!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game. This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
• Don't forget that new real-world items from top brands and unique Design Challenges are added daily!
• Technical fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun but very expensive!
Very addictive and fun game, BUT there are big issues:
1. It is a money making machine and the owners’ greed has increased immensly! It’s hard to make beautiful rooms without spending real money, and lately they demand more and more items in every room.
2. When you ‘buy’ an item you only get to use it 5 times, then you have to purchase it again! Så actually, you don’t buy stuff - you rent it!
3. They are far behind in coming up with New levels, because they are busy making New limited art all the time that you can buy for a short period. This way they make way more money, because when you level up you get New art for free, but you havd to purchase the limited art for real money. This is not good costumer service; they should reward loyal longtime players better, and keep up with the levels.
4. Speaking of costumer service: there isn’t really one. Whenever you ask a question you just get a ‘brush off’ answer.
5. The voting system sucks! It’s very hard to foresee if a room will get a 5.00 (top score) or below 4.00 (you don’t get the prize). It’s like there is an allegorithm that makes you climb up to get a great overall score and then brings you back down in order to make you want to buy more stuff and climb back up. So you often see crappy looking rooms get 5.00 and really beautiful rooms get sub 4.00. It is not fair and makes no sense. It isn’t motivating. It’s demotivating. I’ve seen a lot of people giving up the game because of the scoring!
So Design Home: Fix these issues and you have a great game! And you’ll still be laughing all the way to the bank. Remember that you live off your players/costumers so keep them happy. Be grateful to them and treat them accordingly!
It is a very good game! But it would be cool if you could make your own furniture! But all In all its a masterpice!
Spild af tid
Det var meget godt i starten. Men man skulle bruge MEGA mange spille penge på at købe møbler...så jeg synes det var et dårligt spil!!
- Crowdstar Inc
- 332.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Crowdstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds 17,00 kr
- Cluster of Diamonds 45,00 kr
- Pile of Diamonds 89,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.