Dropbox lets anyone upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone. Back up and sync docs, photos, videos, and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, no matter where you are. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to share docs and send files—large or small—to family, friends, and co-workers.
• Automatically upload videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage—all in the background—for easy video sharing and photo sharing.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link you can give to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space—that’s enough room to save files from all your linked devices. We’ve also introduced some new features as part of your Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords to store and sync passwords across all your devices and Dropbox Vault to secure and organize your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days.
Existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days.
Before starting a trial or completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and on renewal and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. Your account will charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of your current billing period. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Dropbox is a secure cloud solutions leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
• Image search is now available for users on the Professional and Dropbox for Business plans. You can now find photos in your Dropbox account by searching for words that describe the photo.
• When you view a file that’s been shared with you, it will now appear on the “Recent” tab for easy access.
We release updates regularly, and we’re always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We’d be lost without Dropbox—it’s an indispensable part of our digital toolbox. But for all its usefulness, the thing we appreciate most about this cloud-storage app is how little we have to think about it. Whether we’re sharing documents between devices, uploading photos directly from our camera, or emailing large files to friends, it all just works—seamlessly and effortlessly.
Freeze and crash
When reading a pdf-file of multiple pages the app keeps freezing and I close the app entirely and open again to continue reading.
It seems to be a new problem because I have used the Dropbox app many years without any issues like this. But before this problem is solved the app is almost useless.
- Dropbox, Inc.
- 288.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dropbox
- In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Plus - Monthly 99,00 kr
- Dropbox Plus - Monthly 99,00 kr
- Dropbox Plus - Annual 999,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.