Never forget to take your medications and pills again with the MUST HAVE pill reminder. With DrugStars you won't put yourself or your loved ones at risk by missing a dose, and every time you take your medicines or pills you’re rewarded with “DrugStars” that you can with just a few taps convert into charitable donations to any of the hundreds of organisations and charities already inside the app.
DrugStars is a scientifically validated medical companion empowering patients with any disease, in any country on any medication. Helping patients to get more out of their medications.
A recent study showed that patients using DrugStars for just 60 days feel better, about themselves, their medication and amazingly their general wellbeing improved. Here are a few facts from the survey:
• 35% of those asked reported feeling that the effect of their medications had actually improved.
• 79% of those asked felt they were better at remembering to take their medication.
• A staggering 69% of participants felt an increase in their motivation with regards to taking their medications.
• 49% felt their understanding of their medication improved due to using DrugStars.
• A staggering 46% of the thousands of users asked experienced an improved quality of life.
Helping patients manage their medications.
Whether you’re taking one drug dosage or more, you know how difficult it is remembering
each pill on time. If you’re a caretaker for a child, parent, or patient suffering from chronic pain or illness, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if you they took their medications correctly, with DrugStars you can see what was taken and when.
DrugStars is a lot more than just a pill reminder it’s a medication manager. You see you get to review your medications as you go, and this information helps not only you, but other patients like you all over the world. The information generated is used for medical research to help making better medicines for us all, we call it patient powered pharmaceuticals, after all it’s the patients that are the real experts and it’s their voice that needs to be heard.
Why should you use DrugStars?
• Over 50% of all medications are not taken as prescribed, you no longer need to be one of them.
• You get rewarded for taking your medicines and pills as prescribed.
• You get alerts with which medication you should take at the right time.
• You get advice based on your medicine reviews.
• You get to make donations that we convert to cash and deliver on your behalf.
• You can help others and earn more DrugStars by taking surveys in the app.
• You have a medication calendar to see what medicines or pills you’ve taken or skipped and when it was.
• You get rewarded for returning waste medicines and pills back to the pharmacy.
• You help the world reaching the UN’s sustainable development goals.
Terms and conditions are here: http://www.drugstars.com/terms/
Please drop by our website www.drugstars.com or contact us should you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this new version of DrugStars we’ve made it easier to see your information. Many of you have asked that we look at the new “zoom settings” many of our users have started using, so we did. This has resulted in a new design for our home screen, with new icons and larger numbers, we hope you like it. We’ve also fixed some smaller issues around the newsfeed which we hope you enjoy. Please try sharing the app directly from your profile.
Our updates are based on your feedback, reviews and suggestions - please send your ideas to email@example.com.
If you earlier did not think we deserved a 5-star rating, we'd appreciate it if you'd update your review to help others find us too. We love stars and strive for 5 stars every day.
Thanks for your support and help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Developer Response ,
Tusind tak for de 5 stjerner. Mvh. Mathilde, DrugStars
Husker din medicin
Drugstars hjælper dig med at huske at tage din medicin og samtidig kan du støtte et godt formål f.eks en patientforening. Du optjener stjerner, når du tager din medicin og når du anmelder medicin. Enkel at bruge.
Developer Response ,
Tak for din vurdering af vores app:-)
Så fed en ide.
Jeg er selv kronisk syg, men at jeg skal tage medicin flere gange dagligt og samtidig kan være med til at støtte større projekter, er fantastisk.
Det gør det bla. også nemmere for mig at huske alt min medicin pga. påmindelser og fordi der går sport i at skulle samle stjerner som jeg kan donere til andre.
Developer Response ,
Kære Kathrine. Tak for rosen og for din vurdering af vores app. Vi er meget glade for, at du finder glæde i at anvende den - og det er vi sikre på, at de patientforeninger, som du glæder med dine donationer, også er. Bedste hilsner Mathilde, DrugStars
- DrugStar ApS
- 91.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, German, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Slovak, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © DrugStars 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.