Eve works with all HomeKit-enabled accessories. See your home at a glance. Customize your ecosystem down to the finest detail. Activate scenes in a snap. And easily create automations using timers and rules. With Eve, you’re at the forefront of connected home control – and guided – every step of the way.
— AT A GLANCE —
Get a quick overview of everything that's happening in your connected home. Quickly access your favorite scenes to instantly control multiple accessories as one. And dive into room or type details with a simple tap.
— CONVENIENT CUSTOMIZATION —
Personalize your home according to your exact preferences. Choose among the many pre-defined rooms or add your own. And organize all your HomeKit-enabled accessories in a way that feels natural.
— POWERFUL AUTOMATIONS —
Easily create advanced scenes to control multiple accessories with a single command. And set timers to synchronize your home with your daily routine. Better yet, add powerful rules to set scenes based on accessory values or your location, and have your home work for you – automatically.
— ABOUT EVE —
The Eve family of HomeKit-enabled accessories puts your home at your fingertips. Control your lights, appliances, radiators and other connected comforts – with your iPhone or just your voice. Easily create automations for carefree convenience around the clock. And gather data on temperature, air quality, humidity, energy consumption and more.
Meet the whole Eve family of HomeKit-enabled accessories at evehome.com
This is Eve 5.4, featuring an all-new Eve News section in the app settings. Now it's easier than ever to review what's new with Eve app, including release notes like this one, product news, and special deals.
Beyond making it easier to keep up with everything Eve, this release also includes a wealth of improvements for the heating season and beyond:
• Eve Thermo: interface and stability improvements for Schedules, Automations, and more
• Eve Water Guard: improved event list display
• Automation: correct display of certain triggers created in the Home app
• Light presets: many additional device icons — choose the perfect one in "Type & Name" in the accessory settings of your light
• Due to popular demand, we've added a new room preset — check it out among the many others available when creating a new room or editing an existing one!
• Interface optimizations for iPad mini
• Improvements to localization, grouped accessories, and much more
Thanks for reading, enjoy this release!
Ratings and Reviews
One glaring ommision!
While I love the usefulness of the app it has one glaring ommision: a widget! Would be very useful with a widget so I can see the data of e.g. my Eve Room at a glance on my homescreen - or in my widgets by swiping right.
Eve makes good products and a good app
Only 3 stars from me, because I use the eve energy much. And I have 5 of them. But I really don't get why the app doesn't have a easy view on power use on total use. Day, week, month and total in a year. You can get the numbers but you need to add them your self.
There is no easy way to see how much power a heater did use in total the last month or week.
I love the eve energy but I really don't understand way there is no easy way to see power use over time in numbers. I NEED THAT. plase make it so it's easy to get a total kWh use for a day,week,month,year.
5 stars if you make a better way to keep track of power use. I can't use a graph I need easy numbers.
Bedste app til automatisering.... meen
Har et setup med 38 hue pærer, 3 Velux vinduer og diverse sensore. Denne app klare bedst opgaven i forhold til andre apps.... men der er plads til forbedring.
- Den melder ofte fejl til mine Hue pærer nå jeg vælger en scene.
- Når man skal sætte lys sensor op med en - Lux værdi så er slideren i ubrugelig da spændet går fra 0 til 130.000 Lux.
- Slider funktionen har en generel bug. Når man har en liste med pærer der skal sættes op, og indstiller f.eks. Lys niveau for de første par pærer på listen, så ser det ud som om resten af pærerne også automatisk er blevet opdateret når man kigger på sliderne og værdierne, men det er de ikke hvilket man først ser når man går tilbage.
Største irritation er at man ikke kan vælge flere pærer på en gang når man skal indstille farve og lys styrke.
Ville være rart hvis man kunne gemme nogle farve indstillinger som i Hue Appen, eller hente scener fra Hue.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eve Systems GmbH
- 107.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2021 Eve Systems GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.