Take charge of your food sensitivities! Reactions to various "natural" compounds in foods can often create an array of health problems in individuals, from the GI tract to skin issues to neurological and hormonal imbalances. Food Sense Guide helps you identify your potential food sensitivities and minimize food reactions.
FOOD SENSE GUIDE includes:
- An easily searchable catalogue of 300+ foods.
- The general levels of amines, FODMAPs, glutamates, gluten, histamine, lectins, oxalates, salicylates, sulfites, and thiols in various foods, as well nightshade status.
- An overview of these various compounds, including typical reactions for those sensitive, and lists of foods high and low in them.
- The ability to create your own personal lists and notes.
- Easily export your lists to share or print.
- Quick instant access to the levels of these compounds for anything you may eat!
"As a practitioner working with many patients with diet related issues and GI distress, this app provides a comprehensive, easily useable resource for those with food sensitivities."
- Dr. Michael Ruscio, Bestselling Author of "Healthy Gut, Healthy You" and Host of "Dr. Ruscio Radio"
"My patients and readers will love this! It will save them huge amounts of time, as they can quickly identify which foods they can focus on stage, to steer clear of their triggers. Well done!"
- Dr. Alan Christianson, NYT Bestselling Author of "The Adrenal Reset Diet" and "The Metabolism Reset Diet"
"In "The Hormone Fix," I promote eating an array of mineral-rich, alkaline-producing foods for hormonal health. This app allows users to find those foods which suit them, so they can bring their bodies into balance!"
- Dr. Anna Cabeca, USA Today Bestselling Author of "The Hormone Fix"
"This app is an amazing resource! It’s not only extremely useful and effective in helping me avoid foods my body cannot tolerate, but it’s also educational and easy to use. I highly recommend this app if you want to take back control of your health and feel your best!"
- Dr. Caroline Leaf, Bestselling Author of "Switch on Your Brain," "Think Learn Succeed," "Think and Eat Yourself Smart," and Host of "Cleaning Up the Mental Mess with Dr. Caroline Leaf"
"The Food Sense Guide app is a great resource to identify all possible ways each food item may cause a reaction for sensitive individuals. Oftentimes patients get confused as to why a food may be troublesome, not realizing that every food can have multiple mechanisms by which it can trigger discomfort in the body, from a histamine reaction to an all-out immune reaction. This app is a must-have for any food sensitive individual to have with them when shopping at the supermarket or eating out."
- Dr. Vincent Pedre, Bestselling Author of "Happy Gut"
"Whether you know your current food sensitivities or are trying to figure them out, Food Sense Guide will help you take charge of your food choices for peaceful eating, to support resilient health!"
- Ariane Resnick, CNC, Celebrity Chef and Bestselling Author of "The Bone Broth Miracle" and "How to be Well When You’re Not"
Developer’s Note: Food Sense is intended to provide general amounts (in ranges of low, medium, and high) for the compounds found in various foods, as referenced in multiple studies and accredited sources. Please consult third party sources and conduct your own research for specific levels, especially if you struggle with severe sensitivities. The catalogue is constantly being updated. If you’d like to see a certain food included, or believe an amount is inaccurate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Food Sense! This version adds:
- Information about FODMAPs, gluten, and lectins.
- The ability to add notes to your personal lists.
- The ability to easily export your lists for sharing or printing.
- Melanie Avalon
- 56.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Melanie Avalon
- 45,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.