Forever Lost: Episode 3 will be released on the 9th of July, 2015! http://www.glitchgames.co.uk/forever-lost-episode-3-the-release-date-edition/
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Removed Corona Analytics for full GDPR compliance.
* New Glitch Adventure splash screen.
* New Glitch eyeCon.
* We can now display simple popups to highlight new games we've released, and other special offers, don't worry though - they will be used very sparingly.
* Removed native popups and replaced them with more fitting ones.
* Added a feedback request popup. This is very infrequent and you can tell it to go away forever if you don't want it.
* Adjusted position of HUD messages for some devices.
* Improved saving to hopefully reduce instances of corrupting.
* Fixed crash when taking photo of mobile phone.
Ratings are incredibly helpful for independent developers, if you've enjoyed one of our games please consider leaving one.
Ratings and Reviews
Herligt afslappende tidsfordriv.
Det føles som om det var for kort når man endelig er færdig, men sådan er det med alle gode spil.
Nu håber jeg at der snart kommer en 3'er.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 118.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
- 25,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.