Pregnant – while you wait is developed by The Danish Committee for Health Education in collaboration with The Danish Association of Midwives and the Danish Health Authorities, and with financial support from TrygFonden.
Why read tedious books, when you can have all the information you need easily accessible in your back pocket?
This app guides you through your pregnancy week-by-week and provides advice on healthy food, your relationship, examinations, and everything else you need to know. Furthermore, the app includes a series of useful and fun tools, which help you keep track of midwifery-consultations, exercises, diary entries and photos.
Choose between English, Danish or Icelandic language options. Simply choose your language of choice when you create a new user.
The app contains:
• Your pregnancy week-by-week
• Diary for your thoughts and pregnancy photos, which can be shared with family and friends
• Guide to the delivery ward at the hospital with directions
• Log book for your appointments with your midwife and doctor
• Video-instructions to help you prepare for the delivery
• Advice on morning sickness and other common nuisances
• Examinations – what do they tell you about the baby?
• Sex and relationship when you are expecting a baby
• Your expectations for the delivery and the baby
• How to eat, drink and work out during pregnancy
• Check lists for buying safe and practical baby equipment
• Everything about delivery, pain relief and maternity leave
This app is available in English, Danish, and Icelandic. If you choose the English or Danish language options, the app describes Danish conditions and is in line with The Danish Health Authorities’ recommendations on pregnancy and the general practice at the Danish delivery wards. If you choose the Icelandic language option, the app describes Icelandic conditions and is in line with Icelandic recommendations on pregnancy and general practice.
Are you experiencing issues with the app or do you have questions or recommendations? Send us an email at email@example.com.
If you experience difficulties using the app, or have questions or suggestions for improvements, then feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Rigtig god app
Gode videoer, god viden og super muligheder for planlægning og dagbog.
Lidt tekniske udfordringer en gang imellem, men ellers alle pengene værd!
Crasher ved første brug
Elendigt udført app!
At betale 35kr for en app, og derefter ikke engang kunne oprette en profil fordi app’en crasher i de indledende trin i den obligatoriske oprettelse, efterlader en elendigt indtryk!
Developer Response ,
Tak for at henvende dig med din udfordring i appen. Det må selvfølglig ikke ske, at din app crasher. Først vil jeg råde dig at at forsøge at slette din app og downloade den på ny. Hvis det ikke løser din udfordring, må du endelig skrive til os på email@example.com, så finder vi en løsning med det samme.
Fin oversigt over de fleste spørgsmål og tanker! Mangler dog en ve tæller og muligheden for at skrive komplikationer i en kalender el. Lign. Alt i alt ellers super informationsrig!
- Komiteen for Sundhedsoplysning
- 60.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Icelandic
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Komiteen for Sundhedsoplysning
- 35,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.