Note: This app is primarily intended for private and tourist customers or drivers of cars, motorcycles and campers. For professional users and drivers of trucks and buses, who have concluded a service contract with Green-Zones GmbH, the "Green-Zones Fleet-App" is available on the App Store.
Who is allowed to drive in an European environmental zone, with which vehicle type, on what day, depending on what weather conditions? Where are the environmental zones? Where can I order the corresponding badges?
It’s easy to lose the overview. The Green-Zones app helps you and supports you with the following features:
• A detailed representation of all rules and exemptions of each environmental zone in Europe, for which a fee-based badge, vignette or registration is required.
• A geo-data based map system indicating the contours of all the environmental zones, including a zoom function.
• The daily information coming from the local authorities responsible for the environmental zone in order to know the rules and traffics bans planned for the next day.
• Reports of announcements from the authorities for temporary traffic restrictions in an environmental zone for the next day.
• Essen, Wiesbaden, Amsterdam: Rules adapted or tightened.
• Updated database of zones and badges with the latest information.
• The Hague city (Netherlands)
• Fréjus Tunnel (France)
• Mont Blanc Tunnel (France)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- EDS European Data Service GmbH
- 135 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 EDS European Data Service GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Address search 19,00 kr
- Show access status in future 9,00 kr
- 1st additional vehicle 9,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.