Find your way on bicycle in Copenhagen. The app knows all the nice bicycle shortcuts, which parks you’re allowed to bike in and where you’re allowed to ride against the one-way flow for cars.
I Bike CPH is the City of Copenhagen’s app for everyone cycling. The app is adapted to bike life in Copenhagen, but works anywhere in Denmark.
The map is customized for cycling and shows e.g. cobblestones and bicycle barriers, so you can avoid bumpy rides and detours on cargo bike.
• Find the quickest route on bike - the app knowns about the good bike shortcuts.
• Routes for cargo bikes which avoid steps, bike barriers and cobblestones.
• Get guidance as you ride with GPS turn-by-turn navigation (requires a phone holder).
• Avoids bumpy rides – the app avoid cobblestones when possible.
• Suggests pushing your bike when it makes sense, e.g. on one-way streets.
• Green Routes and Cycle Super Highways are prioritised.
• You can login and save your favourite places, so you can quickly find your way to them later.
• Bike map that shows cobblestones, bike barriers, Green Routes, Cycle Super Highways, etc.
• Searches for addresses, cafés, specific places, etc.
• Uses data from the crown sourced OpenStreetMap (OSM) project, which is continuously updated.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The app is optimized to only use GPS when necessary.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
•Fixed a bug where navigation did now work, unless the app had permissions to always access location data.
•Updated Facebook login.
Ratings and Reviews
Jeg har været utrolig glad for appen og en flittig bruger i flere år, men de seneste to dage har den ikke virket. Kortet kan ikke indlæses og den vil ikke beregne en rute
Virkelig dårlig app, som ikke kender byen og ikke finder grønne ruter. Jeg har fulgt appen nogle år fra den første udgave. Den er blevet en smule bedre, men stadig langt efter googlemaps.
Needs an update
I deleted this app when it wouldn’t do routes anymore, it wouldn’t do anything! Reinstalled it and now, there are 2 issues; first, when I use ‘Current Location’ it states ‘Route not found’ then when I put the route in manually there are no times or distance. The app is allowed to use my location in iPhone settings but it won’t use current location.
3 stars because when it works, it works great. Used it without issue for years.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Copenhagen Municipality, Koncernservice
- 49.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Københavns Kommune, Teknik- og Miljøforvaltningen
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.