iAuditor is a mobile inspection app that helps raise safety and quality standards across the organization by digitizing business checklists and forms. Over 26,000 organizations across all industries; ranging from global businesses such as General Electric and IKEA, to local businesses, trust iAuditor to make their inspections, audits, and reporting easy.
iAuditor enables teams to:
1. Create smart inspection forms & checklists -Scan any existing form, copy and paste questions, choose from over 100k premade customizable templates, or build an inspection template from scratch with our drag-and-drop template maker.
2. Perform seamless Inspections & audits - Perform inspections in the field, schedule future inspections, and set reminders. Inspections with iAuditor allow you to upload photos, and add notes.
3. Collaborative Actions - Raise issues inside or outside of inspections. Assign follow-up corrective actions to members of your team and be able to track every issue spotted in real-time.
4. Reports - Reports are instantly generated after completing inspections and are securely saved in your account. Export and share professional reports across multiple recipients.
5. Analytics - Log into your iAuditor account on the web to see your analytics dashboard. iAuditor’s built-in analytics allows you to see graphical representations of your data, allowing you to spot trends, identify frequently failing items, and see where performance is excellent.
6. Team Management - Share templates with your team to standardize processes. Organize what, when, and how you share your inspections and reports. Notify everyone what they need to do, and receive data and reports back as soon as each inspection is completed.
7. Sensors Automation - Connect your sensors and data feed so that you can monitor conditions in real-time. Get a notification on your mobile device when things go out of range so you can respond instantly.
iAuditor is commonly used for:
Safety Inspections - Risk assessments, incident reports, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Health and Safety audits (HSE), and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Quality Control Checks - Food safety inspections, cleaning checklists, maintenance inspections, site audits, and construction audits
Work Management - Business checklists, work orders, six sigma (6s), and good manufacturing practices (GMP)
What Our Customers Say:
“iAuditor is the life-blood of our quality and safety management systems. We are using it to report on everything—from QHSE [Quality Health Safety Environment] field audits, PPE [Personal Protective Equipment] inspections, contractor onboarding, equipment service and repair templates, asset tracking— along with all of our permits to work.” - Gary Bonnett, Director of Quality, Health and Safety Environment (QHSE) at BOS Solutions
"Getting iAuditor out to 760+ shops, with so many employees was surprisingly easy. It's not often you get that in a roll out of this magnitude. We rolled it out in a matter of weeks.” - Simon McBurney, Senior Delivery Analyst at Coles Supermarket
Get everyone on the same paperless page with iAuditor today.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Monthly renewals are charged at the then-current rates for the type of subscription and length of subscription term (monthly or annual), each as applicable. Subscriptions will be charged in AUD or USD depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://safetyculture.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
In this update, you’ll notice a few changes to the Inspection experience to make it easy to review. You may now see a slightly re-designed inspections card view along with a simplified flow for identifying unanswered questions.
Vurderinger og anmeldelserSe alle
Nemt og intuitivt program!
Kan varmt anbefales
Nemt program, men mangler muligheden for at kunne importere en checkliste fra et anerkendt fil format
Udvikleren, SafetyCulture Pty Ltd, har angivet, at fremgangsmåder vedrørende anonymitet i appen muligvis omfatter håndtering af data som beskrevet nedenfor. Du kan få flere oplysninger her: udviklerens anonymitetspolitik.
Data, der bruges til at spore dig
Følgende data vil muligvis blive brugt til at spore dig på apps og websites, der ejes af andre virksomheder:
Data, der tilknyttes dig
Følgende data vil muligvis blive indsamlet og tilknyttet din identitet:
Data, der ikke er tilknyttet dig
Følgende data vil muligvis blive indsamlet, men de er ikke tilknyttet din identitet:
Fremgangsmåder vedrørende anonymitet kan variere, f.eks. baseret på de funktioner, du bruger, eller din alder. Læs mere
- SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- 108.4 MB
- Kræver iOS 12.0 eller en nyere version.
- Kræver iPadOS 12.0 eller en nyere version.
- iPod touch
- Kræver iOS 12.0 eller en nyere version.
Engelsk, Forenklet kinesisk, Fransk, Hollandsk, Italiensk, Koreansk, Norsk - bokmål, Portugisisk, Rumænsk, Russisk, Spansk, Tyrkisk, Tysk
- © 2012, 2020 SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- Køb i app
- Standard Individual Subscription 95,00 kr
Op til seks familiemedlemmer vil kunne bruge denne app, når Familiedeling aktiveres.