iConnectHue brings out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, zones or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and even color animations (optional)! The motion sensor can either turn off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips made it "app of the month" 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding (animation sharing requires same iCloud account)
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on the bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Include Living Colors and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most, if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available VIA IN APP PURCHASE OR MEMBERSHIP:
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget) and allows you to share w/ up to 5 family members of same household
Options & pricing: https://iconnecthue.com/app-options
It's less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money. Details:
It's the most comprehensive Hue app available:
Hue Bridge required!
The summer hole is there, and you don’t know what to do? How about a fresh update of iConnectHue?
Weekend Mode & better switch editor
Don't know what to do on your weekend? But your devices will know now!
It offers these features:
• Configure your weekend days individually (in device editor via the 3-dot menu)
• Works with all your devices
• Even works for coming/leaving actions (for all users)
• Week and weekend side can have different alternation types
• Combine it with all the functions you know
You can find the functionality under each of your devices after having set up at least one action. Then choose "Alternations" on the top right and select to add a weekend alternation.
This was quite a thing to tackle - with many decisions to make - so it is an in app purchase - of course it's free for all our Basic and Pro members.
In general, we've put a lot of attention to the switch editor and tackled multiple pitfalls:
• Alternation setup is now a wizard
• You can select what the current actions should be used for
• Friends of Hue switches now can be set up for each side without full delete
• Action selection for all scene types and colors reworked
• Easier time slot editing
• Easier deletion of all slot actions at once
• Enable/disable motion sensor actions (w/ Level 1 upgrade, membership, free for version 4 purchasers)
• Several more detail improvements
Sunrise/Sunset & conditional light timers
We've improved light timers to be functionally on par with group timers - so you can now configure them for sunrise or sunset, and add conditions like presence and/or their on state.
(w/ Level 1 upgrade, membership, free for version 4 purchasers)
Magic Scene & Animation duplication (Basic & Pro)
Based on your feedback, you can now duplicate your Magic Scenes & Animations with the ease of a tap. Select the animation or scene, then select its menu. Select to duplicate it. Note: This is only available for your own content, not delivered content. This feature is available for every Basic & Pro member.
Hue app scenes in timers and switches
We learned that you want to use your Hue scenes in iConnectHue as well, even though we only offered this feature for a easier start with iConnectHue. We once had to disable this functionality due to synchronization issues - and we want our app to work for you, and not only in some cases. Newer bridge firmwares help us to circumvent this issue, and so you can now use your Hue app scenes for timers and in the switch editor.
(requires an up to date bridge firmware, scenes have to be written by current Hue app version)
We've put a lot of effort into the app to bring you these improvements:
• Improved, clearer layout
• Better readable font
• Font sizes adjust to your iOS settings
• Improved menu system (follow the white dots!)
• More and improved icons
We hope you like the changes, and they help you in your daily use.
New Magic Scene package
The new package Cities gives you a nice collection of city themed Magic Scenes. It's available for our usual prices and included for every member.
Several other improvements
Ever wondered what we do all the time? We've made around 800 individual changes since the last release, including the changes above. You don't see every single one of them, and you shouldn't, because otherwise we may have made a mistake.
But you might be interested in these:
• Motion sensor Lux values are now shown
• Empty device battery warning in the menu
• Improved bridge selection in case of multibridge
• More supported light types and -icons
• Better support for VPN connections
•• Please give us a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate and use the contact function in the app. You will surely get support! If you need a quick check for a question, we also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
Vurderinger og anmeldelserSe alle
Good and solid software...
But you have to pay for almost every feature
I was sceptical before buying Iconnecthue as i disloke in app purchase and read that most stuff was excluded from basic. But i must say that i’m positively surpriced. The switch programmer is included and that was my main target. Besides that, the apps works flawlessly and have a lot of neat features.
ALT koster ekstra
De eneste medfølgende funktioner er dem som også er inkluderet i hues egen app, her er de bare endnu mere komplicerede.
Det værste er dog at alt inde i appen koster ekstra, de fede funktioner som gør appen til en god tilføjelse ender med at koste dig op til 19 kr. Ekstra.
- Stefan Gohler
- 45.3 MB
Kræver iOS 12.0 og watchOS 4.0 eller en nyere version. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
- © 2013-2020 Crossfire Designs
- 45,00 kr
- Køb i app
- Automation 9,00 kr
- Widget Editor 9,00 kr
- Animation Upgrade 19,00 kr
Op til seks familiemedlemmer vil kunne bruge denne app, når Familiedeling aktiveres.