This Afro-Cuban Salsa Music sampler has included over 20 prepared song rhythm tracks (SRT) arrangements of studio-ready, musician’s rhythm tracks arranged for your songs. Use this App to arrange 4 more unique tracks, and more still via in-app purchasing.
Composed entirely of a rhythmic backing (mainly percussion) and arranged for a song's musical form, there's no better way to receive quality audio, bespoke rhythmic backing - Easily and Quickly. This drumming is alive and it's so easy to select and play.
No need to sequence percussion loops with all the time-consuming programming! Simply select your song's arrangement of rhythm and form, and you receive a top-quality audio, bespoke rhythmic backing track based on great astistic interpretations. Add it to your set list, for practice or performance. Share your song selections, and others’, from within the app.
Whether you are a new, intermediate or experienced musician you will love using this App. Its great for learning new tunes, jamming, gigging and cutting a release.
Finest Quality Audio Backing - These audio tracks are made from the very best high-quality audio of real artist interpretations. They have been recorded and mastered at multiple tempos and the arrangements take into account song sections, bridges, middle choruses, introductions, and endings. The rhythm section keeps the energy flowing as it spells all this out from the introduction to the ending.
Alive Drumming currently supports over 60 different rhythmic categories, including over 250 distinct rhythms. Of these, most are available with a selection of instrumentation such as ‘rim’ shots or, say, wooden blocks, and many at multiple tempos. In all, over 3,700 different rhythm selections are available for your arrangements.
Here is a small sample of the styles represented:
Salsa, Samba, Rumba, Mambo, Tango, Rumba, Merengue, Bolero, Bomba, Seis, Afro-Cuban 6/8, Cha-cha-cha, Guaguanco, Batcha, Timba, Son, Montuno, Guaracha 23, Guaracha 32, Mozambique,
Bossa, Jazz Bossa Brushes, Latin Bossa with bongos & percussion
as well as
Jazz, swing, straight 8th, modern, sophisticated, old-time
American Country styles, including Nashville
American Blues, shuffles, hard shuffles, old-time, slow, fast
Techno, various forms
Rock, hard rock, heavy, metal
Pop, straight 8th, straight 16th, slow, medium, fast
jazz, country, folk, latin, rock, pop,
smooth jazz, soul, reggae, Celtic, Bossa, waltz, cha-cha, hip-hop, disco, fusion, funk, praise, techno, march, polka,
- Complete performance-ready tracks with count-in, introduction section, multiple choruses and characteristic endings
- Simple, fast selection of a song's form - no complex arranging or sequencing
- Flexible by-section arrangement option allows you to select backing for any song
- Song sharing facility making song selection even easier
- Musician's Player with precise tempo control, large buttons, and tracking of the progress of the arrangement.
- Multiple Setlists facility providing reordering of tracks and playing entire setlist with configurable inter-track delay.
- The App comes with an allocation of 4 of your own arrangements to download and top-ups available via In-App purchases.
Step by step written instruction available at
Video instruction on using is available at
Built for iOS 14
This release includes -
- Refreshed visual design including animations and an Improved dark mode.
- SetList Folding - Foldaway individual setlists so they do not appear in the table.
- Guides updated, including video tutorials.
- Stability improvements.
- SetList Sharing. Share your setlists in a similar way to sharing tracks. Download an entire album of tracks shared by others. Very handy for your rehearsals.
- All samplers now can be downloaded as setlists. Simply perform a setlist search for any of these names, "Afro-Cuban Salsa", "Jazz and Blues", and "Classic Country Music". You receive all the track definitions (in the "deferred" state) and you can choose at any time to download any of the tracks.
- Powerful Search - Allows for more functions during search, such as duplication. Auto-browse to last track accessed at the conclusion of the search.
- Introducing Holds and Pushes - add holds and pushes to your arrangements. Accessible via the user-defined arrangements page.
This Sampler pack includes over 20 arrangements of Afro-Cuban standards.
ARRANGEMENTS INCLUDED WITH THIS RELEASE
La Gloria eres tu - A single chorus of a user-defined form (4|8|8|8|12 bars) with no intro' or ending sections and using a Bolero rhythm at 105 bpm
Samba For Carmen - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (as 16|16|8 bars) with ab 8-bar intro' and a 6-bar ending, using a Samba rhythm with both drums and percussion at 90 bpm
Chucho - 3 choruses of 24-bar A1A2 form (as 12|12) with a 2-bar intro' and a 4-bar ending, using a Mambo Latin Jazz rhythm at 190 bpm
El que Siembra su maiz - A single chorus of a user-defined form (as 20|20/8|13/8|13/8|13 bars) with no intro' or ending sections, using a Son Montuno 32 rhythm at 170 bpm
El arroyo que murmura - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (12|12|6 bars) with no ntro' or ending sections, using a folk Afro-Cuban 6/8 rhythm at 114 bpm
Cemento, Ladrillo y Arena - 4 choruses of a user-defined form (8|16/8 bars) with an 8-bar intro' and no ending, using a Son Montuno 32 rhythm at 170 bpm
Lamento Esclavo - A single choruses of 32-bar A1A2 (16|16) with a 4-bar intro' and a 2-bar ending, using a Tango rhythm at 120 bpm
Mambo Inn - 3 choruses of 32-bar AABA (8|8/8|8) with an 8-bar intro' and no ending, using a Mambo Latin Jazz rhythm at 190 bpm
Maria Cristina - 3 choruses of a user-defined form (18|18/8/8) with a 2-bar intro' and no ending, using a Son Medium rhythm at 140 bpm
Lagrimas Negras - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (18|18/8/8 bars) with a 2-bar intro and no ending, using a Son Medium rhythm at 140 bpm
Pare Cochero - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (8|10|8|10/4/4 bars) with no intro' or ending sections, using a Cha Cha Cha rhythm at 120 bpm
Yo no Quiero Piedra en me Camino - 3 choruses of a 16-bar Tune (8|8 bars) with an 8-bar intro' and a 10-bar ending, using a Guaracha 32 rhythm at 180 bpm
El Bodeguero - 3 choruses of 32-bar A1A2 form (16|16 bars) with a 4-bar intro' and an 8-bar ending, using a Cuban Mozambique rhythm at 118 bpm
El Jamaiquino - 3 choruses of 24-bar AAB form (8|8/8 bars) with an 8-bar intro' and no ending, using a Guaracha 32 rhythm at 180 bpm
El Guararey de Pastora - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (8|8/10/10 bars) with no intro and an 8-bar ending, using a Songo rhythm at 210 bpm
Calculadoro - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (20|8/8 bars) with no intro' or ending sections, using a Cha Cha Cha Latin Jazz rhythm at 135 bpm
La Enganadora - A single chorus of a user-defined form (16|10|7 bars) with a 2-bar intro' and no ending, using a New York Mozambique rhythm at 118 bpm
Me recordaras - 2 choruses of a 32-bar AABA form (8|8/8|8 bars) with a 2-bar intro' and no ending, using a Songo rhythm at 210 bpm
Mujer ardiente - 5 choruses of 32-bar A1A2 form (16|16 bars) with a 16-bar intro' and no ending, using a very sparse Gypsy Latin rhythm at 110 bpm
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ePatterns Pty Ltd
- 289.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Alive Drumming
- 89,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- 20 track bundle 49,00 kr
- 100 track bundle 109,00 kr
- Single track bundle 9,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.