*** Named “Most Innovative iPad App of the Year” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* "If you want to experience the power of going beyond paper, you can download LiquidText" – Cult of Mac
* One of Macworld’s Top 24 Apps for iPad Pro
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* "There's a better way to organize your research, and the app is it." – iMore, Serenity Caldwell
* “All you need for deep research projects.” – Macworld, Jackie Dove
* "The world changed with...LiquidText" – Law360, Paul Kiesel
* "LiquidText may just be *the* app for reviewing and annotating PDFs using Apple's tablet and stylus." – CIO Magazine, James Martin
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that a single In-App-Purchase is required to put multiple documents in one project, to use drawing, or to search across documents.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents you need. Web page import coming soon!
• Compatible with PDF files. Compatibility with Word, and PowerPoint documents coming coon!
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage.
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - click notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch on your trackpad to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
Bug Fixes and Refinements:
► Improved eraser performance and overall app stability when working with very large amounts of ink in the workspace.
► Improved workspace scrolling performance with freeform excerpts.
► Various bug fixes.
Vurderinger og anmeldelser
I paid for the full version, and although it was expensive (student price) I’d say it was worth it.
If you struggle with writing notes the “traditional way” I’d recommend this app. With unlimited space I’m able to note down and link the important information I read and learn left, right, up and down.
This app also works really well with the pencil and it allows you to use your handwriting for note taking too, which can be a rarity for apps with mind-mapping features.
However LiquidText does miss an important feature of pasting images/screenshot/etc from the clipboard. E. g.: If I were to insert the periodic table of elements into my document, I’d first have to upload the image, or a document containing the image, and then crop it from the uploaded file it put it on my work space.
(Please correct me if I’m wrong about this issue). This is actually very annoying..
Also having the option of writing on a white background would be nice
Interesting app with loads of potential, but terrible time-wasting indifferent 🙈🙊🙉 customer support. the developer is unwilling to answer any questions and refuses to say anything regarding making the app accessible to people with dyslexia. Beware that Apple's VoiceOver does not work at all in this app.
The price is not informed before download
Bad, for the price is hidden. They do not telling you what the price is for this app.
Was I been informed the correct price BEFORE download, then should I not call it a scammer. But it is a scam, while they don’t tell the price.
Nothing working in this “free” app.
Udvikleren, LiquidText, Inc., har angivet, at fremgangsmåder vedrørende app-anonymitet muligvis inkluderer håndtering af data som beskrevet nedenfor. Du kan få flere oplysninger her: udviklerens anonymitetspolitik.
Data, der tilknyttes dig
Følgende data vil muligvis blive indsamlet og tilknyttet din identitet:
Data, der ikke er tilknyttet dig
Følgende data vil muligvis blive indsamlet, men de er ikke tilknyttet din identitet:
Fremgangsmåder vedrørende anonymitet kan variere, f.eks. baseret på de funktioner, du bruger, eller din alder. Læs mere
- LiquidText, Inc.
- 148,2 MB
- Kræver iPadOS 13.0 eller en nyere version.
- Kræver macOS 10.15 eller en nyere version.
- 17+ Ubegrænset internetadgang
- © 2021 LiquidText, Inc.
- Køb i app
- LiquidText Pro 249,00 kr
- LT Pro - For Students 169,00 kr
- LT Pro - For MultiDoc Users 129,00 kr
Op til seks familiemedlemmer vil kunne bruge denne app, når Familiedeling aktiveres.