Logic Pro is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated creative tools for professional songwriting, beat-making, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, loops and samples, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organised with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Use Smart Tempo to import audio and have it automatically conform to your project BPM
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Perform and mix from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
Drum Production and Beat-Making
• Use Drum Machine Designer to build and perform your own custom kits
• Program beats, bass lines and melodic parts using Step Sequencer
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic or hip-hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose between 33 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Use Sampler to quickly create and edit sophisticated multi-sampled instruments
• Import a single audio file or record directly into Quick Sampler to instantly build a playable instrument
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral and modelling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, a powerful sample manipulation synthesizer
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion and modulation stompboxes
Creative and Production Effects
• Access a professional collection of vintage and modern delays, EQs and compressors
• Play your sounds through a variety of realistic acoustic spaces or creative synthesised reverbs
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 4,300 instrument and effect patches
• 1,800 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 10,000 Apple Loops in a wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
6GB available storage space for minimum install / 72GB storage space for full Sound Library installation
• Fixes an issue where high-latency plug-ins could cause timing issues for side-chain routing and automation
• Includes stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Det ville være rart hvis man kunne få v 10.6 uden at skulle være på nyeste OS
First of all.. im a very happy logic user. have been here since Emagic.
I Just installed this latest version. 10.3.2 and compared to last version this is still a bit buggy.
Windows hanging and tools not showing correct. i would wait a bit before updating.
System - OSX 10.11.6, El capitan. Macbook Pro Retina 15” mid 2015 i7 16 GB ram and 512 SSD
Logic Pro X 10.5 is not working.
Well I upgraded to the latest version of Logic 10.5 and its simply not working at all.
The DAW glitches out in the wierdest ways when i press play where it loops the first few ticks of the project and/or plays continuous single notes through the midi track selected, even changing the pitch and transposing the selected miditrack somehow. Its just a mess.
I cant open the Plugin-manager either to try and remove some of the plugins that might cause problems.
All in all im badly disapointed with this uptade and Apple support (or lack of support rather).
So here is a 1 star review - hopefully Apple can respond to my several messages i left the past weeks sometime soon and help me fix the issue. Unless Apple think they are not a normal bussiness with normal customer relations and dont find them self to be responsible of ruining the workflow of a working producer who rely on their produkt witch they ruined with a software update.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 1.1 GB
- Requires macOS 10.15.7 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2004-2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- 1.699,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.