This app was created by a software developer with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) who found the low FODMAP diet to be very effective in avoiding trigger foods. It includes the following key features:
- Clear and simple FODMAP rating system
- Database of 650+ everyday foods and ingredients
- Breakdown of each FODMAP rating (showing oligos, fructose, polyols and lactose content)
- Search by food name and filter by category/rating to find exactly what you want
- Tailor food ratings once you have worked out your tolerance
If you have IBS and are following the low FODMAP diet to improve your digestive health by avoiding trigger foods then this A to Z food list is for you.
Note: this app is provided for educational purposes only; please ensure you seek the advice of a qualified doctor before making changes to your diet.
Added sauerkraut to the food list. Thank you to everyone who has sent in food list feedback, please keep it coming to email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.