– With the DOT Tickets app, you can easily buy and renew commuter cards, buy tickets for journeys on Zealand, Lolland-Falster and Møn.
– With a commuter card you get unlimited access 24 hours a day for journeys by bus, S-train, Metro, DSB Long-distance and Regional trains, Lokalbaner, Regionstog and Øresundstog in Zealand, Lolland-Falster and Møn.
– A commuter card is valid for a period min. 30 days and max. 60 days. A commuter card is a personal card and only valid for the person registered on the commuter card.
– You can select your journey by typing a From and To destination or by clicking on the interactive map. To allow DOT Tickets to find your position, you have to enable the GPS (localization) of your device. GPS is voluntary; however, when enabling it, you can make fast purchases because it helps you define your start zone.
If your commuter card is between 2 and 8 zones you are able to combine your validity coherent zones by clicking on the interactive map, if the journey selection doesn’t meet your needs.
The DOT Tickets app is developed by Din Offentlige Transport (DOT) and is owned by DOT.
You can buy:
• Zone tickets (2-8 zones)
• Tickets between two destinations
• Commuter card with unlimited access within its validity zones
• Bicycle ticket (Short, Medium and Long)
• Extension ticket (1 zone)
• 1’ Regional trains extension
• City Pass Small: zone 1-4 (24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours)
• City Pass Large: zone 1-99 (24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours)
– The tickets are valid for journeys by bus, S-train, Metro, DSB Long-distance and Regional trains, Lokalbaner, Regionstog and Øresundstog in Zealand, Lolland, Falster and Møn.
– You pay with your payment card og MobilePay. You can save your payment card details and access them via Touch ID, Face ID or a code chosen by you. That way, you do not have to enter all card details every time you make a purchase. The payment card details are stored with DIBS.
The following cards are accepted for payment:
- Visa Electron
For extension tickets please note:
• You can buy extension tickets for 1 zone. The additional zone extends the zones on your ticket or commuter card by 1 zone.
• Extension tickets for 2 zones or more should be purchased as a normal ticket for the number of zones required. You do not have to be in the zones for which the extension ticket is to be valid when you buy it.
• Extension tickets must be presented together with a valid commuter card or ticket.
Remember to buy your mobile ticket before you start your journey. The ticket is only valid on the phone and the phone number on which it was purchased.
The info text about 1 zone tickets is now fully visible
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dejlig nemt at navigere rundt i og tilkøbe sig diverse
Sikke noget l*rt
Hvor svært kan det være at lave en app som virker?! Åbenbart meget svært. Jeg brugte 20 min på, ærligt og redeligt, at købe en billet. Til sidst måtte jeg hoppe på metroen og håbe p-piller at møde en kontrollør. Virkelig under al kritik!
One star because zero is not possible
I can’t see how how to get this app to work for a simple thing such as buying a commuter card. This is app is full of bugs that I can’t believe that it is released.
And how can you sell a product that doesn’t exist? Such as bike surcharge in areas where it is a) free with S trains, and b) no other transport (but s train) allows bike? In some places it is called fraud.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.