myUCPH is the official app for students at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH). myUCPH makes it easy for you to find out what’s on your schedule, and gives you all the important updates and messages from UCPH in a pocket sized format.
The app includes:
- your messages from “Absalon”, the UCPH Virtual Learning Environment
- your study messages from the UCPH intranet “KUnet"
- your personal schedule
- public news form the University of Copenhagen
- public events from the University of Copenhagen
- phone book with university staff, e.g. your supervisor
- information from the libraries, including opening hours
To use the app you must be a student at the University of Copenhagen. You log in the same way as you log on to the UCPH intranet “KUnet". A login session lasts three months.
Read more about the app on our support site: http://appsupport.ku.dk/english
Ratings and Reviews
“Internal fail” constantly. Otherwise you can’t do much other than just checking out your weekly schedule. You cannot do anything else that you are able to, through the desktop homepage version. Please update this app and add more functions!
Virker ikke 90% af tiden 👎🏻👎🏻
- University of Copenhagen
- 23.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Københavns Universitet
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.