* Special Offer Price *
NDICam turns your iPhone into an NDI Powered IP Video Camera. NDICam is the original NDI iPhone camera built by broadcast infrastructure developers, mature and feature rich.
The NDI (Network Device Interface) protocol connects to professional vision mixers and other devices, and delivers a high quality, low latency connection. NDICam is compatible with VMC, TC1, TriCaster, VMix, Wirecast and dozens of other professional IP video systems which support NDI.
- Simple to use - nothing to configure on your iOS device
- Switch between front and rear cameras during broadcast
- Auto Focus, AF Lock and Tap to Focus
- Auto Exposure, AE Lock and Tap to Expose
- Illumination light on/off
- Audio Mute Control
- Manual Naming of NDI Stream source
- 3 quality / performance levels to suit your device and network.
- Pinch to zoom (where zoom is supported)
- On screen live / preview tally plus optional use of camera flash as talent tally (with red gel cover).
- Option to prevent iOS device sleep
Front and Rear cameras can be selected at the touch of a button and NDICam features a 4 position quality vs frame rate slider to deliver optimum video suited to the quality of your wifi connection and your iPhone's processing performance. Depending on your iOS device and Wifi network performance NDICam supports up to 1080 full HD resolution.
Control of flashlight, touch to focus, focus lock, pinch to zoom and audio enable are also included. You can even use the phone's torch as a Tally Light, by covering it with a red gel.
Note: Depending on the performance of your iOS device and your WIFI network, you may not see full frame rates when operating at maximum 1080 resolution with a full HD camera.
Note: NDI is a high bandwidth protocol designed for local area Gigabit networks. In order to see good results you will need a fast, uncontested wifi connection. If you see slow frame rates, try improving the wifi environment, with a better router, less interference, directional antenna or maybe switch to 5GHz if you are on 2.4GHz.
NDICam is also compatible with wired ethernet connections to iOS devices which can help deliver smooth video compared to a poor quality Wifi network. Good results have been seen with lightning to ethernet adaptors.
Support for 25 FPS as well as 29.97 FPS
New scaling modes to deliver 1920, 1280, 720 resolutions
Updated NDI library to 3.8
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.