'Pop Art Lite' transforms photos into high resolution Pop Art posters and saves them back to your device, emails or shares them. Pop Art Lite uses photos snapped from your camera or from your device's photo libraries. You first crop your photo and then vary the photo highlights, mid-tones and shadows using two sliders. As well as the standard bold colors mode, an interpolate mode interpolates between the mid-tones leaving the brightest and darkest colors bold. A color correction mode also provides even variation of colors especially useful for too bright, too dark or low contrast photos. Then edit the colors either for a single frame or 2X2 canvas. Cool combinations can be saved as custom presets to apply the same Pop Art effect to different photos. Eleven different built-in presets based on famous works and artists are included. 'Pop Art Lite' is a simple, fun and easy-to-use app but quite useful for creating cool posters.
- transforms photos into high-resolution pop art posters either single frame or 2X2
- utilizes new iOS 11 features and super-retina display
- optimized for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPads but backwards compatible for older devices too
- color correction mode distributes colors evenly across photo useful for dark, light or low contrast photos
- interpolate mode interpolates between mid-tone colors leaving lightest and darkest color bold
- edit six different colors per frame and choose from 11 different presets based on famous works and artists and save your own presets for future use
Join the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/PopArtApp to check out other's work and share your work with others
1. All ads have been removed.
2. More screen real estate to work with.
3. Information/Guide easier to read.
Ratings and Reviews
- Adam Freeman
- 26.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Adam G. Freeman
- 17,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- Color Upgrade Pack 9,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.