PressReader is the best way to read magazines and newspapers on your phone or tablet.
Find your favorite titles and discover new ones from around the world. Save a collection of stories and schedule easy, automatic deliveries.
Download complete issues and toggle between the original page view and a mobile-optimized text view. Plus, bring it all to life with listening mode, one-touch translation, and dynamic commenting.
Subscribe to get unlimited access to every title in the catalog.
Or, get access to PressReader without a subscription by visiting one of our HotSpot partners.
“If you love newspapers but hate inky fingers and creepy delivery people, you might be interested in taking a gander at PressReader” – TECHCRUNCH
“PressReader delivers an authentic multi-platform newspaper-reading experience” – TNW
“I found it especially useful for keeping up with international news, which often offers viewpoints you won’t find in US media.” – LIFEHACKER
“Anyone with even a passing interest in the news should give PressReader a try” – CNET
“A sleeping giant in the digital media landscape” – INC.
- Translations area available in up to 16 different languages
- Subscriptions are available for US$29.99/monthly (or a similar amount in local currencies)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Monthly subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly subscriptions will renew automatically unless renewals are disabled in account settings
- Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of the subscription period
NEWSPAPERS: The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Guardian Australia, National Post, Los Angeles Times, New York Post, The Globe and Mail, The Herald, The Irish Times, China Daily, USA Today, Le Figaro, Le Journal de Montreal, El Pais, The Daily Herald, The Daily Telegraph
BUSINESS & NEWS: Newsweek, Forbes, Robb Report, Business Traveler, The Monthly, Bloomberg Business Week, FastCompany, Inc.
FASHION: Vogue, Vogue Hommes, Elle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Esquire, Numbero
ENTERTAINMENT: Variety, Q, Empire, Top Gear
LIFESTYLE & TRAVEL: Lonely Planet, Esquire, Canadian Geographic, Marie Claire, Maxim, DNA
FOOD & HOME: Clean Eating, Canadian Living, Parents
SPORTS & FITNESS: Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Yoga Journal, Runner's World
TECHNOLOGY & GAMING: PC Gamer, Popular Science, Science Illustrated, T3
As usual, we’ve spent some time boosting performance and squashing bugs. Have a question? Get in touch with us. Now you can attach log files to your note as well to give our technical folks a head start on any issue happening in the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
God app, men ikke mange danske aviser.
Rigtig god App. læsere af udenlandske aviser får dog mest ud af den.
Rigtige flotte magasin
Super for verden bedst Europa og Republikken 😄👉🏻
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for rating the app!
So difficult to use. Money not worth it....
- PressReader Inc
- 100.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2020 PressReader Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Get this issue 9,00 kr
- Get this issue 17,00 kr
- Get this issue 25,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.