This app organizes the vast and varied library of Rick Steves’ audio content into geographic-specific playlists so that travelers can enjoy ready access to the information that relates specifically to their travel plans. Many tracks provide general cultural and sightseeing information gleaned from his public radio program, Travel with Rick Steves. Other tracks are self-guided tours to great sights and historic walks. While we travel there’s lots of down time, and this application can both entertain and teach. Rick Steves Audio Europe will hopefully make your European travels more meaningful and more fun.
• The app downloads and stores audio files on your device. No Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to listen. (You will need a connection if you choose to add audio tracks later.)
• Handy maps (PDF) that complement the self-guided audio tours can be viewed on your device.
• The audio content originates from Rick Steves guidebooks and the Travel with Rick Steves public radio program. Self-guided tours are excerpted from Rick Steves country and city guidebooks.
• Rick Steves Audio Europe is a work in progress. New audio tracks will be added and existing tracks updated as necessary. Be sure to enable Notifications for this app to get the latest updates.
A few minor bug fixes.
Vurderinger og anmeldelser
Great travel guide
Pleasant, informative, well structured, saved us a few guided tours in Rome
- RICK STEVES' EUROPE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR, INC
- 13.5 MB
Kræver iOS 9.0 eller en nyere version. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
- Vurderet til 4+
- © 2018 Rick Steves' Europe
Op til seks familiemedlemmer vil kunne bruge denne app, når Familiedeling aktiveres.