Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app. Track exercise, set measurable goals and see progress along the way—whether you’re just getting into running, training for a race or trying to reach a new personal record, we can help.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
• Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll help you reach it.
•Listen to audio: Choose the stats you want to hear during your activity like pace, distance, and time (available in five additional motivating voices in English), plus Apple Music and Spotify integration
• Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
• Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
• See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
SYNC WITH EASE
• Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats.
• Bluetooth connectivity: connect wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
• Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
• Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
UPGRADE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Get the Runkeeper GO™ premium membership for more effective ways to reach your fitness goals, from 5Ks to marathons.
Strategize for your next race by taking advantage of tailored race-training plans designed to help you run stronger and faster for race day.
Compare your workouts with a variety of detailed progress insights and live tracking to closely monitor your training along the way.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’ve been working with Race Roster, the newest addition to the ASICS family, to bring you virtual events! Just go to raceroster.com to register for your events, check your official confirmation email and get ready to run! Select and run your race with Runkeeper, then keep an eye on the leaderboard as we submit your results back to Race Roster!
If you haven't registered for an event yet, now's the time! Head on over to raceroster.com to discover a virtual event in your area!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bruger den til at måle tid og længde. Og til at se rute på kort
Virker fuldstændig som det skal. Mange indstillingsmuligheder og afbryder musikken på anden app, hvis man har slået stats til.
Dækker mit behov som motionist.
Update 10,4 ødelægger oplevelesen
Jeg plejede at bruge Runkeeper med stor tilfredshed men siden det er blevet opdateret er oplevelsen ødelagt. Før hen kunne jeg starte løbet på min telefon hvor jeg headset tilsluttet til musik og intervaller fra RK. Derudover kunne jeg se hastighed samt pause løbet via Apple Watch. Den integration er ødelagt og RK synkroniserer data ufatteligt dårligt efter opdateringen
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 163.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly 79,00 kr
- Runkeeper Go Yearly 309,00 kr
- Runkeeper Go Quarterly 155,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.