The SHARE app supports the Support, Health, Activities, Resources, and Education Program for persons living with dementia and their family caregivers. The SHARE for Dementia app is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource that helps SHARE counselors focus on the SHARE partners while making the delivery of SHARE more clear, efficient, and user-friendly. The SHARE app is also designed to create an engaging, interactive experience for persons with early-stage dementia and their family caregivers. SHARE session materials are contained within the app to help counselors prepare for and conduct the First Contact Call and all SHARE sessions. Using the SHARE app, the SHARE counselor will help SHARE partners create a Plan of Care that can be maintained over time and discussed with family, friends, and service providers. SHARE counselors should feel that the app is their assistant, helping them to work with the SHARE partners to achieve the goals of the program.
The SHARE app includes:
• Access to each family’s unique case file
• SHARE Care Values Scale©
• SHARE Preferences for Care Tasks Scale©
• SHARE Plan of Care©
• Notes fields to document progress
• Convenient calendar page to document session dates and times
This update adds more informative error handling related to emailing case file PDFs.
- Benjamin Rose Institute
- 67.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2018 Benjamin Rose Institute
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.