Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.
• Spring cleaning is a little bit easier now. Select multiple messages in a conversation and perform actions on them all at once (like tapping on the trash icon to delete).
• We fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent messages from being marked as read on linked devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stabilitet og et simpelt design
En app med et flot og enkelt design, som virker godt, selv under dårlige signal forhold.
Appen er opensource, skabt ved hjælp af donationer og har en fornuftig holdning til person data.
Kan kun varmt anbefale denne app, hvis man ønsker privatliv.
Wow! ain’t enough
Easy, fast, crystal clear, private & convenient communication with all the features You need.
BEATS THEM ALL:
Snapchat (with disapearing messengers/pics enabled)
Where is the iPad app?
I really miss the iPad app. Any plans?
Developer Response ,
iPad support has arrived. :) Update to version 3.0.2+ and you'll enjoy a brand new interface that gives you more space without artificial zoom. You can also reinstall Signal on your iPad to set it up as a linked device. It will work alongside Signal on your phone (similar to Signal Desktop) so you can send and receive two-handed messages or keyboard support. We also suggest that you enable automatic updates: 1. From the Home screen of your iPhone 2. Tap Settings> [your name]> iTunes & App Store. 3. Activate applications
- Signal Messenger, LLC
- 208.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Open Whisper Systems
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.