Join millions who get a good night's sleep using the soothing sounds, bedtime stories and sleep meditation techniques from Sleepiest.
Sleep well with sleep aids and techniques from Sleepiest. Sleepiest offers a range of soothing sounds. Let audio books gently carry you to sleep or listen to white noise. Listen to the sounds of rain, the jungle, or mystical realms to relax and rest.
Finally, you can wake up feeling fresh, happy and ready for the day!
Choose the sleep aid that works best for you, including carefully created sleep sounds, relaxing bedtime stories and soothing meditations. You can even craft your own unique soundscape, based on what helps you sleep.
It's time you treated yourself to a good night's sleep. Download Sleepiest and rest easy.
- Bedtime Stories are perfect for those who like to listen to audiobooks or podcasts.
- People often read books as a way of slowly switching their brain off before bed, but the distraction of a light or sitting up in bed can hinder chances of a good night's sleep.
- Enjoy Bedtime Stories from acclaimed voice actors.
- Narrated classic tales and modern literary works by upcoming authors and storytellers.
- Sleepiest provides an ever-expanding range of fiction and non-fiction stories, read by award-winning voice talent.
- Sleep Sounds are perfect for those who can't sleep in silence.
- Carefully crafted soundscapes will lull you into a state of pure sleep meditation.
- Leave your surroundings for a more peaceful and natural state.
- Sounds of the outdoors or water help calm senses and improve deep-sleep.
- Location-based sleep sounds to transport you to mythical realms, forgotten islands or intergalactic voyages.
- Sleep sounds can be used alongside our time-out functionality to automatically switch off once you’re sound asleep.
- Create your own Sleep Sounds.
- Fine-tune your sleep meditation based on what helps you relax and rest.
- 70+ noises, sound bites and instruments to choose from.
- Create your own harmonious masterpiece to help you drift off into the Land of Nod.
- The composer also features binaural beats functionality, which can be effective in altering brain states and encourage a quicker, deeper sleep.
- Sleepiest integrates with the Apple Health App to help you track your sleep each night.
- Ask Siri to play content as you lie in bed.
*** TESTIMONIALS ***
"Beautifully narrated stories and equally as satisfying soundscapes that lure you into sleep, and help you avert your mind from dwelling on any worries."
- Liam Fox, Sleepiest User
"Excellent, started listening and within minutes it was morning... Really enjoyed the experience... Thank You!"
- Chris Stubbs, Sleepiest User Can’t sleep at night? Sleepiest is here to help. Download Sleepiest today.
*** SUBSCRIPTION TERMS ***
Sleepiest offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscriptions to 'Sleepiest Premium' charged at £9.99 and £29.99 respectively. Sleepiest Premium expands upon the content available in Sleepiest, providing access to a large and constantly expanding range of Stories, Soundscapes and Composer Sounds.
Sleepiest offers free trials, which auto-enroll into the selected subscription if not cancelled during the free trial period. Any unused portion of free trial periods, if offered, will be forfeited if you start a new subscription before the completion of your trial.
Your Sleepiest subscription will automatically renew up to 24 hours before the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of service:
Oh heck! It’s still Sleepiest, but we’ve thrown some sprinkles and a cherry on top, In our most exciting update EVER!
Since launch we’ve been listening to your feedback, we’ve totted up your most requested tweaks and features and we’re excited to reveal to you today a fully reimagined Sleepiest which we think you’re going to love.
From its totally new design, playlist support, the introduction of sleep tracking and a content search functionality. Sleepiest is ready to become your one-stop-shop for a truly beautiful nights sleep.
As always, we’re always here to help so if you come across a problem, want to provide feedback or require support, you can get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love Sleepiest and find it worked for you, help us to spread the word. Let others like you know about what we do, by leaving a glowing review. Even If you’ve already done so for a previous version of the app. It would mean the world to the Sleepiest Team.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fin app men koster for meget
Jeg har brugt denne app i lang tid nu. Men jeg synes det er ærligt at der er så mangt der koster penge. Men det er rat at man godt kan bruge appen uden at betale.
Very fine app
I feel sleepy
Very good app, the bedtime story feature is excellent.
- Happiest LTD
- 334.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Happiest Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Sleepiest Premium 399,00 kr
- Sleepiest Premium 369,00 kr
- Sleepiest Premium 399,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.