Whether you're at a local hill or deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you the best ski tracking experience on iPhone and Apple Watch, named in Apple's "Our Favorites for Apple Watch" list and being awarded "App of the Day" two seasons in a row. Slopes is always ahead of the pack with regular updates and exciting new features. Tracking your winter adventures has never been this easy, or this much fun!
With Slopes you'll:
• Automatically track every lift & run you take just by leaving your phone in your pocket.
• Know your speed, vertical, distance, and more.
• Have battery left at the end of the day.
• Push yourself to improve by comparing vs last season's stats.
• Compete against your friends with (private) seasonal leaderboards across 7 stats.
• Never forget to record with helpful location-based or time-based recording reminders.
• Show off your stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable share cards.
• Automatically sync your activities to Strava.
Why you’ll love Slopes:
• All the iOS/watchOS features you expect & love: Siri, HealthKit / ring credit, handoff, multi-window support on iPad, automatic photo library integration, and more.
• Slopes's unique timeline view of your day merging an interactive map and detailed stats.
• Replay your recordings in AR with virtual 3D mountains.
• Privacy-focused: accounts are optional, Sign in with Apple is supported if/when you create one.
• Built & designed by a snowboarder that's sweating the details to make the perfect ski app.
Questions? Feedback? Use the "Help & Support" section in-app or visit help.getslopes.com.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within a 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so Slopes will not work indoors, and iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 8.
This release is the beginning of a more social era of Slopes, one all about friends and groups who ride together. But don't worry: Slopes going social is about your real life friends, focusing on privacy + reflecting your real experience on the mountain. There are no public profiles, no public leaderboard to game, no "find me on Slopes" usernames or email lookup. No stalkers or "engagement hacks" here!
- Add your real-life friends on Slopes to have some friendly competitions with private season and monthly leaderboards.
- Who you rode with is an important part of the story of a day, so now you can tag your friends in recordings. Doing so will let you compare stats for that day in-app (these comparisons are aggregated on a daily basis, so if you made two recordings they're summed together). If you organize your recordings into trips these stat comparisons are rolled up there, too.
- Tagging between friends happens automatically when you're online. Once both of you sync your activity to the Slopes servers they'll notice if you both shared a lift together (+/- a few chairs), and automatically do the tagging for you. Best of all this automatic lift detection is also done when you initially friend someone in Slopes, too. It'll check your histories for overlap and apply the tags (will take a minutes to process).
- A new "versus" share card to show off your victory against a tagged friend for the day.
- New feature for Slopes Premium users: when you've tagged someone in a day their avatar will zip around along side yours in the timeline view and 3d view. Note: reasonable privacy checks are in play here so you can't make a manual activity for a day just to spy on one of your friends that actually did record.
- People sharing a Household Pass are automatically friended (and while you share the pass you've gotta remain friends).
- You can search activities by people you've tagged.
- By popular request the Trip Pass is back. The flexibility of the Day Pass Bundle just didn't prove as useful as I had hoped it would be. My bad.
- Individual Annual Passes and the individual Trip Pass now get 2 free Day Passes to share with a friend. Share the love!
- There are new bundles of Trip Passes; save some money by going in together with friends. Pick up a 4-pack to share and 3 friends will owe you some drinks at dinner. Check out the new Group Discounts section of the buy pass screen.
- Gave the Account screen some TLC. Refreshed the Slopes Premium section to make your current pass status and remaining unused passes clearer and easier to manage.
- New merchandise: color enamel pins, a double-diamond shirt, refreshed black hoodie, and a 2019/20 season exclusive -- a sticker of that retro Slopes icon y'all love so much.
- Improved the UX when using a pass to unlock a past recording & you had multiple types of passes (trip + day) to pick from to use.
- Added support for fraction (ex: +4.5HR GMT) timezones. TIL that was even a thing.
Vurderinger og anmeldelser
Plug n play, superb app
Elsker denne app, den sætter lige prikken på i når man suser ned af pisterne.
Well thought out
When you use this app you realise that it has been made by someone who really cares about, and does a lot of, skiing / boarding. Well done. 👏
Everything I need to track my day!
Køb i appSe alle
- Consumed by Code
- 57.7 MB
Kræver iOS 13.0 og watchOS 6.0 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
- Denne app vil muligvis bruge din lokalitet, selv når den ikke er åben, hvilket kan formindske enhedens batteritid.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- Køb i app
- Single Pass 17,00 kr
- Trip Pass 45,00 kr
- Annual Pass 169,00 kr
Saml alle dine kort, billetter og meget mere på ét sted.
Op til seks familiemedlemmer vil kunne bruge denne app, når Familiedeling aktiveres.
Få ting ordnet i denne app ved blot at bruge din stemme.