Slopes gives you the best ski tracking experience on iPhone and Apple Watch, whether you're deep in the Alps or at a local hill. Slopes is always ahead of the pack with regular updates and exciting new features. Tracking your winter adventures has never been this easy, or this much fun! Say hi to your new favorite app.
With Slopes you'll:
• Automatically track every lift & run you take just by leaving your phone in your pocket.
• Know your speed, vertical, distance, and more.
• Have battery left at the end of the day.
• Push yourself to improve by comparing vs last season's stats.
• Compete against your friends with (private) seasonal leaderboards across 7 stats.
• Never forget to record with helpful location-based or time-based recording reminders.
• Show off your stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable share cards.
• Automatically sync your activities to Strava.
Why you’ll love Slopes:
• All the iOS/watchOS features you expect & love: Siri, HealthKit / ring credit, handoff, multi-window support on iPad, automatic photo library integration, and more.
• Slopes's unique timeline view of your day merging an interactive map and detailed stats.
• Replay your recordings in AR with virtual 3D mountains.
• Privacy-focused: accounts are optional, Sign in with Apple is supported if/when you create one.
• Built & designed by a snowboarder that's sweating the details to make the perfect ski app.
Questions? Feedback? Use the "Help & Support" section in-app or visit help.getslopes.com.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within a 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so Slopes will not work indoors, and iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 8.
- A brand new, first of its kind, premium feature: Compare Runs. Using the new Compare option on the timeline screen you can bring up two runs side-by-side to play them back at the same time. Compare the route you took, high-level stats like vertical at a glance, or dig in with an altitude/speed graph.
- This new compare feature isn’t limited to your own runs, no siree! You can also compare any run vs a friend’s that you rode with.
- It was always kinda weird that you couldn’t tap on a friend’s avatar to check out a comparison of all their stats vs yours, right? Yeah, I thought so too. Added a comparison popup everywhere that’s appropriate (summary screens, friend tab).
- If someone is supporting Slopes via Slopes Premium they’ll have that badge shown in leaderboards and elsewhere. Thanks!
- Cleaned up the timeline screen a bit to make common actions like the new compare option, or play / pause, more obvious and easier to reach.
- Speedups of fetches for friend location data for rode-with mapping.
- It was a server-side change, made on Wednesday, but Strava users rejoice! Slopes now uploads your GPS tracks so you get segment credit and more.
- Fixed a case where the rode-with stat bars on the daily summary would be all the same length, despite the stats being different.
- Fixed a bug with pull-to-refresh on the friends tab.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best ski app
You get a lot of detailed information about your skiing activity. Works perfectly with apple watch, but it also works with just the phone. It is fun to connect with friends and compare stats.
Super fed app. Mange detaljer og enkelt at bruge. 👍👍👍👍👍
Meget nem at finde rundt i og meget sjovt at man kan se hvor man har kørt. 😁👌🏻
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Consumed by Code
- 92.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Slopes Single Pass 17,00 kr
- Trip Pass 45,00 kr
- Slopes Annual Pass 149,00 kr
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.