PUT SMART RECORDING IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT
Sonoscout is an ultra-portable multi-channel NVH recorder from Brüel & Kjær with simple but powerful analysis capability for validation and use of recorded data on the go. Sonoscout works in combination with a wireless LAN-XI Data Acquisition Hardware module, which connects to measurement transducers, including a binaural headset, and transmits the data to the Sonoscout App.
Try out the full recording and analyzer functionality without purchasing any additional hardware, using the ‘virtual front-end’ demonstration feature.
GET CONTINUOUS TEST INFORMATION IN REAL-TIME
Fully control your measurements on an iPad on the dashboard, so you can see all test information as it records for maximum confidence.
• View acoustic, vibration, tacho or CAN bus signals
• See that your test setup is working perfectly and that your data recording is valid from the driver’s seat
• Mark important events for display and use later
GRAB AND GO WHEN TIME IS SHORT
Use the iPad to take pictures and videos to document measurements, then mount it on the dashboard for automotive applications, connect wirelessly to the front-end, and go.
• Place the compact LAN-XI front-end anywhere using short transducer cables and the self-contained battery – which lasts for hours
• Automatic TEDS transducer setup minimises errors, while the data acquisition front-end eliminates input ranging and the risk of overloads with Dyn-X technology.
• Listen to accelerometer and microphone signals at any time to check mounting and quality
• Map the route automatically, using the built-in GPS.
TOUCH THE DATA TO VALIDATE AND EXPLORE
Be certain you have recorded the right data in the simplest way possible by listening and using multi-touch analysis such as pinching graphs to zoom them.
• FFT, synthesised 1/3 octave, order analysis and spectrogram analysis
• Immediately compare different vehicles and test conditions
• Check measurements against targets using sound quality metrics
• Simple one-man operation with easy and intuitive navigation
FINISH TESTING AS SOON AS YOU ARE CERTAIN
Mobile analysis gives early confirmation when problems have been identified, allowing you to optimise your test plan based on up-to-date results.
• Embrace a more flexible workflow
• Perform more development on the go
SAVE, SHARE AND SEND SECURELY
Make easy confidence checks before sending data for analysis
• Export in four common file formats
• Ideal for gathering data for Brüel & Kjær’s NVH simulators.
• Simple tools for transferring data to PC
• Record directly to the iPad or optionally to an SD card in the wireless front-end
• Calibration and setup information can be re-used on another iPad
All of the development work behind Sonoscout – by experienced NVH engineers – has been designed to maximise simple, confident operation.
Sonoscout is a product of Bruel & Kjaer Sound & Vibration Measurement.
Support LAN XI Light 3676 and 3677
CAN Baud rate 666kb as selectable option
Support active and passive mode for CAN channels
Enhanced CANBus through ODBII connection to support 29bit extended CAN messages
Other minor bug fixes
Vurderinger og anmeldelserSe alle
- Bruel & Kjaer Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S
- 89.3 MB
Kræver iOS 10.0 eller en nyere version. Kompatibel med iPad.
- © 2013, Brüel & Kjær
Op til seks familiemedlemmer vil kunne bruge denne app, når Familiedeling aktiveres.