It’s never been easier to follow your stocks on the go. With The Stock portfolio app, you’ll get a quick and easy overview of your portfolio's performance.
See how your portfolios has developed during the day or since any given date. Register profit and loss and include these in the calculations. Receive daily/weekly status report by mail or push notification.
Also access your portfolio with web browser at www.thestockportfolio.com (free)
- Quotes for Austrian, Belgian, British (UK), Canadian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss, and U.S. stocks.
- Portfolio Monitor will monitor entire portfolios and alert when stocks drop or Death Cross/Golden Cross occurs.
- Development line-graph that displays value of your portfolio, as individual stocks as well as total.
- Composition pie-graph that displays the share of each stock
- Compare the development in your portfolio with major indices such as Nasdaq 100, Dax, S&P 500 etc.
- Push/Mail alerts (price + stop loss)*
- Unlimited number of portfolios*
- Portfolio in your own currency, and automatic currency conversion of foreign stocks. Handles USD, EUR, DKK, NOK, SEK, GBP, CHF, CAD
- Receive daily/weekly reports via push / mail.
- Top 10 Winners and losers of the day.
- Share portfolio between devices.
- Account (Transactions). Which enables registration of profit, loss, dividends and other income and expenses.
- Portfolio Monitor that will monitor an entire portfolio
- RSI (Relative Strength Index)
- SMA (Simple Moving Averages)
- Alerts on Golden Cross / Death Cross
- See development since any given date since 1. january 2000.
- Optional password protection.
* The lite-version is limited to a single portfolio, one alert, no portfolio monitor and displays ads.
Why should you use the Stock portfolio app?
You may wonder why you should use The Stock Portfolio app, now that your bank or broker has a decent app that gives a pretty overview of your portfolio.
Your bank may often be a good place to find the current value of your portfolio. But, you should also be interested in knowing how your portfolio performs over time. And, it's important to include gains and losses from sold stocks, income and expenses, currency exchange etc - and this is exactly where The Stock Portfolio app will help you. By just spending a few minutes registering buys and sells, the app will provide an overview of the development, automatically including currency exchange gains/losses from foreign stocks. If you also decide to input yields, fees, tax etc. you will get a complete overview that you can use to improve your trading.
Log in with Apple Id
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Problem med EAC Aktien
Det bliver værre og værre. I dag viser den 1.000.000 for meget.
Hvad er der gået galt med EAC? Den viser 1000 gange for meget!!!!!!
Troede jeg var blevet meget rig😢
Måske noget med et decimal tegn der fortolkes som en 1000 separator?
Super god app... 😄
Har købt den prof, så jeg kan se begge mine depoter og sammenligne min tab og gevinster...
Desværre mangler jeg lidt i hjælp, hvor man kan ligge sit udbytte ind, mulighed har kom været der, men kan ikke finde den...
Super fed app til overblik over portefølger
Har benyttet denne fede app gennem flere år. Den giver mulighed for at have forskellige deporter og hvis ikke app’en kender en aktie så sender man bare en mail til supporten og dagen efter en den i systemet - super support
- Christian Hessenbruch
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bastaware
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.