The App is just for iPhone with flashlight. It doe NOT work on iPad, iPod touch or any iOS device without flashlight.
Using this App, you can control the flashing on/off speed of your phone flashlight between 1Hz to 130Hz. In another word, this App makes your iPhone into a strobe light.
What's the Application then?!
You can use this App to use your iPhone as a tachometer that measures the speed of any rotating object.
How to use it?
Suppose you have a fan and need to measure its speed (RPM). Turn on the fan in a DARK environment, launch the App on your iPhone (that has flashlight). Manually tune the speed using the main slider of the App to see the rotating object looks almost not moving. Then, start fine tuning using the three buttons in the App to get the exact speed. At this point the rotating object looks like stationary! But, it is moving! So, never touch the moving/rotating object during your test!
- Slider to adjust strobe light speed between 1-130Hz (60-7800RPM)
- x2 and ÷2 buttons for quick adjustment of flashing speed
- 3 Buttons for fine tuning of the speed up to 2 decimal: 0X.00, 00.X0, 00.0X
- Textfield to manually enter the speed in RPM (tap on the speed label)
- Button for light and dark background option
- showing the speed in both Hz and RPM
- simple and easy to use!!
- Added quick RPM adjustment of x2 and ÷2
- Changed manual input to RPM
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Motionics, LLC
- 4.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Motionics LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.