Vectornator X (X4 as of 3.4.0) is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine. Create sophisticated illustrations, interfaces, beautiful designs, amazing layouts — all in one super powerful tool.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Colour Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Optimised blending, and Wide colour gamut.
• Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, Sketch, Figma, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
• Supports iCloud Sync, Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
• Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple pencil, Supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio).
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io.
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
• Fixes disappearing fonts bug
• Fixes font align buttons
• Fixes Achievements layout issue
• Fixes blend modes & red squares bugs
• Adds title for artboard created via templates
• Adds orientation option for artboards templates
• Progress indicator while saving documents
• Adds the dimensions on/off switch to Settings
Long Press for Help
• Changed the title of the Help button
• Fixed bug that prevented Chinese translations from being properly displayed
• Localisation updates for French & Korean languages
• Updated a few Learn More URLs
• Adds a hard 10,000 actions upper limit to prevent undo storage overflow issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app seems pretty solid, but... what. is. the. catch??
There gotta be one, it can't just go from paid to free and offer features that the developing team has clearly spent lots of resources developing – at no cost for the user. I believe in kindness, but this is too kind to be true. And something I don't like is companies that try to fool their customers. Transparency please!
PS: I was noticed there's a developer response to this review, but I cannot see my review on the app page (only when pressing "write review"), therefore I can't see the response either. Good job apple, I don't care anyway (yes I do).
Sincerely Angry Spoiled Designer Type
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! Vectornator is completely free and currently we don't make money. We want to inspire everyone to work on their mobile devices. This unlocks the ability for everyone to create amazing illustrations from anywhere. At the moment we only want to make our users happy and see what incredible illustrations they are going to create.
Make it possible to download for Windows
I really want to see the app converted into a Windows program if possible since I have a 2-1 laptop and am looking for a drawing program that’s easy to use
Failed to export to SVG serval times
Exporting your work into SVG is one of the most important tasks required of a vector design creation tool. A functionality which one should be able to rely on.
I’m sad to say that Vectornator in its current state did not deliver on this key feature.
Otherwise has a lot of potential.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for reaching us out. Sorry to hear you have faced this export to .svg issue. We would like to fix it for you, thus would require some additional details as we are unable to reproduce it on our end. Could you please get in touch to discuss it, let's find the cause together! We are available on the email email@example.com or on any of social media. Thanks for being with us. Please stay in touch!
- Linearity GmbH
- 190.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Linearity GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.