Analysis made easy with Vithanco! Capture, analyse and plan all relevant aspects of any project, system, improvement, etc.
• Using visuals helps you to keep the (literal) overview. See the whole at once, zoom into parts, hide the less relevant parts (through "clusters").
• Auto-layout keeps you focusing on the task, not on the layout. Allows to focus on the task and makes you more productive. A one minute change to the content doesn't mean 10 minutes of reformatting.
• Visual grammars make it easy to follow structured methods by providing guidance. The resulting diagram is conform to the chosen method. However, diverge from a rigid method if you want to.
• Use resulting visuals to help you communicate with all relevant stakeholders. How do they say? "A picture says more than 1000 words."
Use Vithanco in order to create diagrams that concisely present your thinking. Use the predefined domains to choose the right diagram type. Vithanco provides out to the box support for:
• Theory of Constraints Thinking Processes (like Current Realty Tree/CRT, Evaporating Cloud, etc.) provide a full methodology for improvement, from identifying the root issue to planning the solution.
• Concept Maps are useful to capture existing terminology and hence decrease the confusion. They are perfect as a starting point for any project.
• IBIS diagrams are used to capture dialogues/discussions or to do a deep analysis, in groups or alone.
• Mind Maps can capture anything and can be used for planning, too.
• Benefit Breakdown Structure is a business analysis technique that analyses "backwards" from the benefit towards the enablers, including IT enablers and hence keeps the Business Case realistic.
• Gojko Adzic's Impact Mapping is a well known approach to generate the next features for your product/project.
• Causal Loop Diagrams (System Thinking) describe the dynamics of a system. They are a very powerful analysis tool to understand and to describe complex behaviours.
• Decision Trees allow to write down how to reach a decision. Especially useful to design decision points in a process.
And more will come.
Vithanco has amongst other the following features:
* Ensuring correct structure of diagrams
* Autolayout - no need to waste your time on moving boxes
* Change relationships with easy drag and drop
* Keyboard controls
* Darkmode supported (requires macOs 10.14 Mojave)
* Export to PDF, JPG, SVG and PNG
* Import Flying Logic or CMapTools
* Cluster parts of the diagram (allows un-/folding of clusters)
* Design your own node styles in order to adjust the Diagram.
* Design your own graphical language ("Domain")
* Zoom in and out
and much more.
This version introduces Templates. Any of your documents can become a template. Once saved as a template you can load use it as a starting point for a new diagram. A template will save all the changes you made to the domains and the current set of nodes. The changed domain and the nodes will be available in the new file after loading the template.
Choose Save and Load Templates from File Menu.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.