By helping you and your Ballad Health care team collaborate like never before, the MyChart for Ballad Health mobile app improves the quality, safety and efficiency of your health care.
With the MyChart for Ballad Health app and your MyChart account, you can conveniently access up-to-date medical information and actively manage your health anytime, anywhere using your smart phone.
MyChart provides simple and secure access for you to:
• Keep track of your prescriptions – and request refills
• Access your family’s health info and manage their care
• Message your doctor
• Manage your appointments
• Review your test results
• Pay your medical bills
• View your immunization history and other health data
• Upload data from your health and fitness trackers, including information from FitBit, Apple Health and Withings
Do you have a Ballad Health Medical Associates provider?
You can now schedule appointments with your Ballad Health Medical Associates primary care physician, as well as most Ballad Health Medical Associates specialists, through the MyChart app.
To get started:
• First, if you don’t already have a MyChart account, you’ll need to create one. Please visit balladhealth.org/mychart to get started.
• If you need help accessing your existing account, contact us at 866-517-5873.
Ballad Health is always here for you and your family. Now, we’re giving you even greater access to the region’s best physicians, facilities, technology and care through MyChart and the MyChart mobile app.
Easily add or switch between your MyChart accounts at different healthcare organizations using the Switch Organizations button on the login screen or the Switch Organizations menu option after you’ve logged in. The latest app version also supports landscape mode on the pre-login screens. If you use a device that records electrocardiogram (ECG) readings through Apple Health, you can now send a PDF file of those readings to your healthcare provider if they ask for them as part of your care. Also, the minimum iOS version for this app has been increased to iOS 11.
- Wellmont Health System
- 77.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Epic Systems Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.