Bright Guide is a convenient messenger designed specifically for blind people and working with the Voice Over screen access program. The Bright Guide application allows you to send text and voice messages, images and documents, as well as subscribe to popular channels in Telegram.
In the interface of the Bright Guide application, all the buttons are conveniently located, there are no extra headers and not always necessary notifications, which are often found when using Voice Over.
We also thought out and added some convenient features that can please users:
— In order not to return to the "Back" button every time, you can double-click on the screen of the phone with two fingers. This activates the "Back" button in all places of the application
— By sending a voice message, you can always listen to it before sending it, overwrite it or simply delete it
— Being in the chat with a user, scrolling up or down, you can select the function you need for further action
— We also developed a special search system “Alphabetical Index”. It allows you to search quickly through your contacts by the first letter of the name or surname with Voice Over. For example, choosing the letter "B", you activate the search for users whose first or last name begins with the letter "B"
Perhaps in the process of using the application, you will have questions, suggestions or just comments that you want to share with us. You can always contact us in the support service section!
it's time for the first Bright Guide update. Over the past weeks, you kindly sent us your feedback on the the Bright Guide app, which we collected and processed, creating plans for improvements and revisions. In preparing this update, we did a great job and made the following:
1. We added the “Share” feature , which received the most requests from users. Now you can share messages, files, sending them to other applications. Please note that if you want to share an audio file, you must first download it, and only then it will be possible to share it. We also want to draw your attention that not all external applications support the “share” function, for example, by audio files.
2. Now it is possible to listen to all video formats in the Bright Guide (for now with the exception of video notes).
3. Added the ability to open almost all link formats in the app. Also, you will probably notice that we have removed the reading of the full version of links — now all the links are read in a shorter version, which not take your time.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that in countries where Telegram has limited access (for example, in China, Russia, etc.), not all direct links can be opened.
In some cases, by opening links to communities that require a subscription to open links, you will be automatically subscribed to the community and the link opens. You can leave the community after opening the link.
4. Now, if you open a chat or channel, the Voice Over cursor focuses on the first unread message. This feature is very important for convenient reading.
5. We have made many language corrections, including Spanish language.
A global optimization was also carried out and now the speed of the Bright Guide has become much higher. Using the application, you will notice only 20% of the visible improvements, in fact, we fixed a lot of minor errors that you would not notice.
We want to thank our users who leave feedback and suggestions, since it is your support that makes our application better. Please write to our support service any suggestions.
We would like to ask for help in share information about new opportunities opening up with the Bright Guide, and we will try to justify your recommendations and make application even better and more convenient!
Follow our news and updates on the official Bright Guide channel in English: https://t.me/BrightGuide
- FEDOR BELOMOEV
- 96.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © FEDOR BELOMOEV
- In-App Purchases
- Voice message $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.