Fitness can be an intimidating endeavor. We want to help you overcome your fears. Here's all you need to know about weight training so you can walk into the gym and rock it!
If you listen closely enough, you can practically hear the anxious rumbling from your friends about getting fit in time for vacation. So many women want to shape up for the season, but few of you have the time or energy to get started. And if you're anything like me, you spend most of your day doing everything for everybody else…kids, colleagues, family, friends, pets. You're so wrapped up in life that you fail to carve out time for yourself. It happens!
These workouts incorporate calorie-burning moves to target your whole body. To see even greater changes, repeat both weeks for a full month of movement. It's the perfect summer slimming plan!
This Female Fitness App has awesome workout routines for girls to become fit and get the body you desire.
Get fit, lose weight and build muscle with one of our Female Workout plans.
The app contains multiple female workouts - varying in time between 7 and 30 minutes.
Tips if you are just starting out;
- Keep your workout as simple as possible
- Focus on good form: get comfortable and ensure you're performing each exercise correctly.
- Don't push beyond your comfort zone
- Rest enough to recover
Features of the app:
- Multiple workouts, made for girls
- Track your progress to help you stay motivated; with nice statistics and several achievements.
- Live training with a timer and instructions
- Customizable settings; change the amount of circuits, time per exercise, rest time and more
- List of exercises with videos, images and instructions
Lack of play or physical activity increases the risk of obesity in teenage girls. Research has revealed that over 50% teenager girls are obese, and the number is only growing every year. The foundation for a healthy adult life is to be fit and healthy in adolescence.
And who doesn’t want to get their legs and butt toned and properly shaped?
Girls, here are a few points that can make you want to work out and stay healthy:
- Exercise makes you feel better
- Working out makes you look good
- You can control your weight with routine workout
- Exercise beats stress
- Strengthen the body
- Tones your body and can give you an athletic look
- Helps fighting diseases like diabetes and blood pressure.
Improved the 30-day programs & added more exercises.
- Stefan Roobol
- 15.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Stefan Roobol
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Create Workout $0.99
- Squat Challenge $0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.