Capturas de pantalla
Whether you're new to coding or an experienced developer, CodeRunner is the perfect tool to write, run, and debug code quickly in any programming language. Enjoy essential IDE features such as code completion, integrated debugger, and documentation sidebar, all in a lightweight and easy-to-use app designed exclusively for macOS.
Run Your Code Instantly
• CodeRunner was built on the principle that you should be able to run your code instantly, in any language. CodeRunner can run code in 25 languages out-of-the-box, and can easily be extended to support other languages.
IDE-Level Code Completion
• Any programmer knows the importance of good code completion. That's why CodeRunner supports full-blown IDE-level code completion for most languages, including fuzzy-search, tab-selectable placeholders, and documentation snippets.
Debugging with Breakpoints
• A good debugging workflow is key to producing quality code. With CodeRunner, you can set breakpoints and step through your code instantly. Just click the text margin to set a breakpoint and start debugging. Explore the call stack, view and edit variables, and interact with the debugger. Debugging code in any language has never been so quick and easy.
• New in v3.0, the documentation sidebar lets you browse the online docs for your programming language without ever leaving the app. Look up functions, methods, classes, and other symbols instantly by tapping with three fingers on a symbol name, or use the auto-lookup feature. You can even add your own documentation lookup sources.
Supported Languages for Running Code
For a full list of supported languages and features, please visit coderunnerapp.com
CodeRunner 3 is finally here and is packed with new features and improvements, including:
- Support for dark mode in macOS Mojave, in addition to a complete UI overhaul.
- The all-new documentation sidebar lets you browse the online docs for your programming language without ever leaving the app. Look up functions, methods, classes, and other symbols instantly by tapping with three fingers on a symbol name, or use the autolookup feature. You can even add your own documentation lookup sources.
- The editor has been enhanced with lots of new features. It now supports more than 230 syntax highlighting modes, all updated to the latest language specifications. New editor features include display of invisible characters, scrolling past the end of the document, current line highlight, page guide, customizable line spacing, code completion improvements, and improved multiple selection support.
- Rearranging tabs using drag-and-drop, and dragging tabs between windows, is now fully supported. It is now also possible to hide the tab bar.
- Customizing syntax colors is now easier with the new scope viewer in the editor. Select a word or symbol you would like to edit the color of and press Control+Command+P to view and edit local color scopes.
- Haskell, Kotlin, and TypeScript language run configurations are now included.
- Run commands can now be customized on a per-file basis in the run settings dialog.
- IDE-level code completion for Go.
- Quickly navigate back and forward between recently selected tabs using Control+Command+Left and Control+Command+Right.
- Custom syntax modes can now be conveniently chosen directly from the language popup in the toolbar. Also, quickly select language configurations using Option+Command+L.
- Fixed a number of issues preventing debugging from working correctly in some situations.
- And hundreds of fixes and improvements that you will encounter throughout the app.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.