Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
IOU | UOI - I Owe U Owe I
Do you remember who borrowed your boxed DVD set of "Godfather"? Or, who took your copy of "Da Vinci Code" that you had to stand in line for an hour to be autographed by Dan Brown? How about the missing shovel - was that next door Joe or Mike who lives across the street?
IOUOI is unlike any other application on the App Store - its lets you easily track all your borrowing and lending activities.
- Follow me on Twitter @pixelround
-- Basic Functions --
- Track all your borrowings and lendings - both money and items.
- Assign monetary value to items borrowed/loaned.
- Organize borrowings/lendings into categories for easy organization.
- Close an entry once the person returns the item - keeps track of all old borrowing/lending activities.
- Easy numeric entry
-- Options --
- Password Protection with Forgot password reset support
- Badge support for overdue, due soon entries
- Color themes with millions of themes from colourlovers.com
-- Management Functions --
- Track payments
- Ability to send reminder emails with the tap of a button.
- Due date support
- List of recent contacts in Add/Edit dialog
- Other eye-candy animations
- Performance, Memory usage improvements
- Now able to work with Exchange and Mobile Me contacts
All that and still free free free
Coming up in upcoming versions
- FTP Backup/Restore
- Paypal integration
- Facebook integration
- Due Date/Close Date/Create Data Calendar
IOUOI - a perfect solution to life's conundrums of borrowing and lending!!
If you can help us with the translations for your language please contact us at email@example.com.
Please do not post negative reviews. Contact me instead using http://www.proximux.com/iouoi/support. This application takes a lot more effort than iFart, Fart for Free and such gimmicky applications. A little encouragement would go a long way.
Bug fix to allow entry of value for international users.
Remove limit of 200 characters on description
Better alignment of views on all devices
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.