This app is for everyone who wants to get fit and keep fit:
* 12 different and efficient video workouts with coaches Sandra Raju and Britta Aduson. Including strength, endurance and mobility workouts.
* training diary connected to your SportID account
* compete with your friends, colleagues and followers. See who has been most active within last week or month. A real social network for sports.
* after workouts get special discounts from partners of Estonian Olympic Committee like Coop stores in Estonia for example.
workout categories sorted a-z
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app I ever used
I tried the app for 3 days and it almost drive me crazy. The app interface not IOS compatible- butoon such as edit and delete event hidden behind keypoard!!. Also when adding a new workout got an error for 6 times and next day found that the event was added 6 times a row and ofcurse you can delete them-as delete button not accessible. Beter solution ws to delete the app and never use it again:)
iPhone 5S 4" ekraaniga on keeruline kasutada ('Save workout' nupp ei mahu ekraanile). Puudub eesti keele tugi (Eesti 100 jaoks tehtud). Kui soovid valida kilomeetreid, siis on ainult täisarvud võimalikud. Mis spordiala see 'resting' on? Spordialade valik on üldse kasin. Kui on integratsioon (sisselogimine) Facebookiga siis võiks ka sõbralisti sealt võtta. Tundub nagu beta rakendus - samas hõisati see 'Spordiaasta tähed' galal kõva häälega välja.
- SportID International OUe
- 76.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SportID International
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.