Never miss a moment with the Official F1® App
Download the Official F1® App for all the F1 news, results, timings and in-depth analysis.
► It’s everything you need for a full-on F1 race weekend.
- Latest news and analysis
- Grand Prix schedules and results
- In-depth technical analysis from our experts
- Free leaderboard with gap times
- Lap-by-lap live blog updates from our expert writers
► If you’re an F1 TV Access® subscriber, buckle up for exclusive content:
- Live telemetry data and driver tracker for every session (speed, throttle, gear, brake, tyres, DRS)
- Sector times and pitstop info
- Interactive driver tracking maps
- English audio commentary
- Best team radio and race control messages
► How to subscribe to F1® TV
F1® TV puts you in the driving seat – with race highlights, live timing and live streaming (available only in certain countries). You can subscribe to F1® TV with an annual or monthly subscription.
You’ll be charged in your local currency – and can check the final price before confirm. Annual and monthly subscriptions renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours beforehand. You can turn off auto-renew at any time through your iTunes account.
The initial payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal fee is equivalent to the full fee for the subscription you purchased.
Subscription terms and conditions: https://account.formula1.com/#/en/subscription-terms
Major updates to Live Timing for F1 TV® Pro & F1 TV® Access subscribers:
- View sector times in leaderboard view alongside driver tracker map
- Compare two drivers’ telemetry, gap time and sector times with head-to-head ‘Battle Mode’
- Removed flashing animation for gap and interval data updates
Ratings and Reviews
Not very good upgrade over old
Latest results access is clumsy. App logs user out often and makes joining live hard for those who are not using Password123 for password.
Major problems in latest updates
A few major problems with the latest updates:
1) The live timing on iPad only shows a maximum of 7 drivers on the screen at any time. Also, DRS isn’t shown on the same screen anymore. This makes trying to follow the race very difficult, especially when there are several battles unfolding at different places at the same time. It used to be a second screen that served at-a-glance information. Now it’s unnecessarily interactive, taking more and more attention off the TV broadcast.
2) The radio commentary lags behind by several MINUTES, making it utterly useless.
After update, complete crap
Used to be a good app. Then some idiot decided to redesign this and not its crap
- Formula One Digital Media Limited
- 319.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Formula One World Championship Limited
- In-App Purchases
- F1® App Monthly Subscription 2,99 €
- F1® TV Access Monthly 2,99 €
- F1® App Annual Subscription 26,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.