Game1000 is a popular card game in Eastern European countries for three players, the aim of which is to score 1000 points to win the game. They play a deck of 24 cards that contains cards of four suits from nine to an ace.
Every game round starts with declaring points that each player can reach during that round. The player with the biggest declared points starts the game.
You can play this game in single player mode with computer or in multiplayer mode with your friend via Bluetooth or over Internet (using Game Center).
- ace trump (4 aces in one player's hand);
- suit trumps (marriages - King and Queen of the same suit in one player's hand)
* hearts => 100 points;
* diamonds => 80 points;
* clubs => 60 points;
* spades => 40 points;
- resignation means leaving the current game round with +60 points for opponents;
- player needs to reach equal or more than 1000 points to win;
- barrel equals 880 points;
- rank values of game cards: Ace => 11 points, 10 => 10 points, King => 4 points, Queen => 3 points, Jack => 2 points.
Avatars made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
New features and fixes:
- improved versions compatibility logic in multiplayer game mode;
- fixed issue about empty server name when player wants to join Multiplayer game via Bluetooth;
- fixed issue about missing saved game statistics after Multiplayer game has finished.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.