Interpretation of Radiographs - General Skills app is to help you to adopt a systematic approach towards interpreting differential diagnoses for radiographic lesions.
- A learning resource that helps you to understand the ABC's of reading radiographs, anatomy and alignment, bone density, cartilage spaces and soft tissues.
- A quiz designed to test your knowledge of musculoskeletal medicine and introduce you to basic film interpretation skills. A 'hint' dialogue box appears after submitting an answer, encouraging you to re-evaluate your interpretation.
- Review clinical situations on the basis of case examples in a format similar to that of clinical vignettes.
- Alex Yung
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Resource Centre for Ubiquitous Learning & Integrated Pedagogy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.