By connecting the Hövding device to a mobile phone the user gets notified when it’s time to charge the Hövding. The application also sends an automatic emergency text message (SMS) to contacts selected by the user if an accident occurs. The user can also see personal cycling statistics and contribute to creating a safer, healthier and greener world via the Hövding community.
Key features and functionality:
- Battery notifications: Never run out of battery again, the app reminds you to charge your Hövding.
- Emergency contacts: Select up to 5 contacts that get notified via SMS if an accident occurs.
- Cycling statistics: See you personal cycling stats and achievements. Average speed, distance traveled, time spent, calories burnt and CO2 reduction.
- Hövding community: We passionately want to build a brighter future by fully understanding current cycling. Our aim is to influence decision makers to create safer traffic and improve the cycling infrastructure. By letting us handle their cycling data with responsibility and care, users participate in achieving our future goals. Together, we create a better world for urban cyclists.
Thanks for using Hövding and the Hövding app. Ride safe. Feel free! The update includes:
- iOS 14 support
- Minor bug-fixes and maintenance
- Hovding Sverige AB (PUBL)
- 164.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Hövding Sverige AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.