The FASTEST Igbo Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible.
Igbo is one of the four official languages of Nigeria and is a member of the Volta-Niger branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages. It is spoken by about 18 million people in Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea. Igbo Bible available today & English. It is suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use.
• Take Notes offline
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas, Day mode and Sepia mode.
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once (Igbo and English)
• Share verses & notes
• Bible talks to you! New Testament drama Audio
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters.
Check out for Other bible translations in our store.
Brethren, spread the word of the Lord by letting friends, parents, love ones and everybody knows that by God’s grace Igbo Bible and Audio is also Available. Don’t keep this for only yourself, but spread the word.
God Bless you!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.