My Visit to the Louvre
Be your own guide!
With the App “My Visit to the Louvre” you can be your own guide!
- 60,000 square meters of museum space modeled in 3D to help you find your way around
- find an artwork, collection, or amenity by following the itinerary suggested
- all the practical info you need, plus details of cultural events (exhibitions, auditorium, workshops, etc.)
- 600 comprehensive descriptions of artworks and of significant parts of the Louvre palace
- 600 audio commentaries on the artworks and museum rooms, available through in-app purchasing
The application "My Visit to the Louvre" will be improved regularly to make you enjoy new features and improved stability. Your feedback has a great importance for us, thank you to let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a lot for your feedback. Our application is regularly updated to provide an improved experience.
*Technical update | Contents update*
Ratings and Reviews
- MUSEE DU LOUVRE
- 149.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Musée du Louvre, smArtapps.fr
- In-App Purchases
- Audioguide / Chefs-d'oeuvre du Louvre 1,09 €
- The complete Audio Guide on your smartphone 5,49 €
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.