RoomScan Pro is the only app with three great ways to get a floor plan, making sure it always gets the job done:
1. Touch Phone Against Walls — perfect where the view of the floor is blocked or poorly-lit, just touch your phone against each wall for a rapid plan.
2. Augmented Reality Scanning — use your iPhone 6s, iPhone SE or above's camera to scan the floor and accurately add walls in seconds.
3. Draw Manually & Use Laser — take advantage of slick integration with Leica & Bosch laser measures to get precise measurements onto your plan in moments.
RoomScan Pro can scan building exteriors, yards and gardens too, with the ExteriorScan & PlotScan features.
Export, saving, sending and printing of your plans as standard image files is free. Unlock RoomScan Pro with an annual auto-renewable subscription for unlimited export in PDF, DXF, FLYPLAN®, 3D models and other formats. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
"This app is incredible. It draws a floor plan after you tap it against the wall a few times." — LIFEHACKER
"It's incredibly simple, but seems to work really well." — HUFFINGTON POST
"You can trade your tape measure for this slick app called RoomScan" — GIZMODO
Questions or comments? We're here to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
US Patent 8868375
UK Patent Pending
- Fix for compatibility with iOS 9.
In version 7.20:
- All your saved properties can now be searched via your phone's built-in search function, just pull down on the home screen and enter some details, e.g. the address.
- You can now export realistic 3D models, save and send them e.g. by iMessage. You've got to try this, with RoomScan's unique realistic 3D models it looks like science fiction. You have a choice between sending the recipient a full-size model they can literally walk through, or a scale model they can see on their desk. They don't need RoomScan to see it and it works on the Mac, too. The models are in Pixar USDZ format.
- More prosaically, floor plan symbols can now be resized length-wise and width-wise separately so that you can make any shape. Handy for kitchen worktops.
- New floor plan symbols and they've been reorganised to make them easier to find (and easier to see in iOS 13 Dark Mode!).
- New way of picking colours for the floor plan design template, as well as individual walls and rooms. Your favourite colours are saved and 'hex' colours can be entered for your company colour scheme.
- Fix for a problem where you'd sometimes need to tap the plan twice to select something.
- Last, and quite possibly least, when first launching RoomScan the logo is on a dark background if you're in Dark Mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for work
Would be even more wonderful if precision will improve.
- Locometric Ltd
- 42.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Locometric Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock 8,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.