Valentine's Day Greeting Cards – Free Invitation.s is a funny app based on Valentine's Day. Tons of interesting cards and invitations are awaiting you in this great cards app based on the holiday celebrated by the billions of people around the world. Get yourself into the spirit of this popular holiday via the Valentine's Day free app! If you love practicing holiday traditions, this is the perfect app for you! Download the amazing app for free, and have fun using one of the best apps on your phones! Explore the world of one of the most popular holiday among people!
- High-quality eCards to choose from!
- Personalize designs with your own words and thoughts!
- Choose the font and the color of the letters!
- Share your card instantly via messaging, facebook, e-mail, twitter, or save it to your camera roll to send it via even more third party services.
- Enjoy surprising someone you love!
- Be creative and impress your loved ones by sending a fun greeting card in just a few simple taps and steps!
Show how creative you can be and create some beautiful designs with this awesome app for that is completely free of charge! If you want to wish a happy Valentine's Day to all of your friends, make your wishes easily come true with this unique free app for kids and adults! Write awesome eCards that will speak on behalf of yourself and let your beloved people find out what a great person you are! Celebrate this happy holiday with the ones you love by sending your cards and invitations by email and sharing them on the social networks!
Celebrate Valentine's Day by sending free cards to your family and relatives! Just think of what you would like to write, pick up the font and the color of the letters and the surprise will be completed in a short period of time! Surprise your loved ones face with the lovely designs this free app offers! Choose a design you consider the most appropriate and easily send as many cards as you wish! It is easy and simple!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.